Movies I want to see made

Also I think some more Neil Gaiman books should be made into movies. He wrote Coraline which was fantastically created by Tim Burton and also American Gods which was a series on Starz. He has some other books that would be great movies in the right hands.

Trinity by Leon Uris. Ive been waiting for years for this movie to be made. The book is about the pre IRA era in Ireland. I loved this book so much I named my son after the main character, Conor. In 2017 I heard it had a director and was to start filming the next year but still nothing yet:(

A prequel to Escape from New York where we learn about Snake Plisken's back story. How did he get the name, what's the origin of his tattoo, how did he lose an eye and why does everyone think he's dead? I've heard a prequel is in the works, but I don't have high hopes for it based on early scuttlebutt.

A live action Robotech: The Macross Saga

I forgot that one...

A movie about the life of Carlos Hathcock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've waited for years for Without Remorse to be made. Looking at the previews, I'm afraid the writers have gone completely off the reservation. It doesn't look to follow the book in any way. I'd love to see it in the correct time period, and follow the book. All live action, no CGI.

A movie about Demo Dick (mentioned above) would be awesome. I would definitely watch that.

I'd really like to see another Serenity movie made.

Also I think some more Neil Gaiman books should be made into movies. He wrote Coraline which was fantastically created by Tim Burton and also American Gods which was a series on Starz. He has some other books that would be great movies in the right hands.
Did you watch Good Omens? I really enjoyed it, and was much happier with it as a short series, vs. a movie where things would be cut out.

Did you watch Good Omens? I really enjoyed it, and was much happier with it as a short series, vs. a movie where things would be cut out.
I have not. I need to check that out. I have not read that book either. Need to do that too.

A prequel to Escape from New York where we learn about Snake Plisken's back story. How did he get the name, what's the origin of his tattoo, how did he lose an eye and why does everyone think he's dead? I've heard a prequel is in the works, but I don't have high hopes for it based on early scuttlebutt.
I was just talking to someone involved in this the other day. I think, in the hands of the right director, they may have something. I keep hoping they'll bring John Carpenter into the fold, but it doesn't sound like he's really interested in directing.

Huge avengers movie again... Watched Endgame and love the cinematography and story lines here.

A good comedy... Been a while since I saw a laugh your butt off and quote for years movie.
my wife and i were just talking about this. i can't remember any recent comedy where i was falling over laughing.

movie on the dragonlance chronicle books. i know it might be similar to lord of the rings but who cares

Matthew Reilly's Scarecrow and Jack West character movies, they'd be pretty bad arse.

I think some of Clive Cussler’s books would be good movies. They made one, Sahara that was atrocious. The Dirk Pitt and Juan Cabrillo characters done seriously would be enormously entertaining action stars

1) A sequel to Cloverfield with steady cameras and some friggin' answers...
2) 10 more Guardians of the Galaxy movies
3) A sequel to Player One

I'd love to see an Adam Warlock movie. They planted the seed in Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I think he's going to be a central character in GG 3. I can't wait for that.

A Deadpool+Wolverine+SpiderMan movie. Movies. Lots of em.

I need a Marvel movie. Not even sure concerned with which hero. They are fun and usually well done

A β€œreal” dramatization of the conquest of the South Pole. Amundsen’s triumph and Scott’s tragic tale. I have read almost all the books, and visited Crean’s β€œSouth Pole” pub in Ireland. The ONE thing they don’t mention in their Victorian era sensibilities is how the heck did they β€œdo their business”? They certainly didn’t hold their #2’s for 3 months. If, in -60f temps and -100f wind chill, you exposed your backside, where are the reports of frost bitten butts and willys??!!!!

I think he is in the same Marvel Universe as Nick Fury and lost his eye to Goose.

A β€œreal” dramatization of the conquest of the South Pole. Amundsen’s triumph and Scott’s tragic tale. I have read almost all the books, and visited Crean’s β€œSouth Pole” pub in Ireland. The ONE thing they don’t mention in their Victorian era sensibilities is how the heck did they β€œdo their business”? They certainly didn’t hold their #2’s for 3 months. If, in -60f temps and -100f wind chill, you exposed your backside, where are the reports of frost bitten butts and willys??!!!!
I am down with this! I know it's not exactly the same topic, but have you seen The Terror?

I would like to see a movie with John Wick, Jason Bourne, Bryan Mills(Taken), Frank Martin( The Transporter) and Robert McCall (The Equalizer)all in a fight to save the world from some evil people. Add in any other favorite you have to this movie and I think it would be a winner!

Back