mr.hicksta's stroll through Waialae Country Club

Thanks for the photos, guys!

Still, would be nice to say you played there.

I have to agree with you, looks pretty flat and boring on tv. Plus, you just played Kapalua :)

Oh for sure, Kapalua is much more visually stimulating. Plus I had walked Waialae three times volunteering at the Sony Open so I already knew the lay of the land. I will say the course conditions were top notch and the greens were in fabulous shape. Both good things!

Thanks for the follow along, weather looked perfect, pictures fantastic! For those of us buried in snow, we can only dream of paradise.

Thanks for the photos, guys!

Thanks for checking out the thread fellas!!!

I like the handmade tee box signs, elegant. And your photos from the tee boxes tied it all together so viewers could really get a sense of the hole (s). Good work, thank you.

What a beautiful course!! Thanks for sharing your experience. Too bad you had to play it during the winter when it's so cold in Hawaii. Life is tough out there on that island.

What a beautiful course!! Thanks for sharing your experience. Too bad you had to play it during the winter when it's so cold in Hawaii. Life is tough out there on that island.

Haha, thanks! Gotta take advantage before I head to miserable San Diego next spring :wink:.

Those views are sick! Thanks for sharing the round with us!!

Looked like a great day!

My team was like -16 or something like that. Winning score was -25 so we only won the experience of playing the course :D

My team was like -16 or something like that. Winning score was -25 so we only won the experience of playing the course :D
Congrats!

I was actually referring to your prize for being the 6,000,000th post on THP.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Congrats!

I was actually referring to your prize for being the 6,000,000th post on THP.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oh for real? Well yay for me then :wink:

giphy.gif

Back