My 1st #THPCallOut is to LSMO

And Nate is dormie after a halved 13. 5 up with 5 to play.

After going dormie Nate murders his drive!
7a496feb635d1b9563b5cea1e4995b3d.jpg

Nate wins 14 and the match. 6 & 4. Great day for golf. And an enjoyable round.

It only took 32 total holes to declare a winner. Thanks Nate that was a to. If fun.

Good times as usual with Kyle! Now we are eating!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good times as usual with Kyle! Now we are eating!

Shrimp tacos were icing on the cake after a fun round, like I told you today man, I'd play a round of golf you every day if possible, you are such a nice dude, we'll have another THPCallOut soon, maybe on neutral ground this time! But the home course didn't help me today!!!

Shrimp tacos were icing on the cake after a fun round, like I told you today man, I'd play a round of golf you every day if possible, you are such a nice dude, we'll have another THPCallOut soon, maybe on neutral ground this time! But the home course didn't help me today!!!
Shrimp tacos were money, your club was Fantastic, weather was perfect and the company was great! Appreciate you having me and look forward to the next time

Shrimp tacos were money, your club was Fantastic, weather was perfect and the company was great! Appreciate you having me and look forward to the next time

Anytime brotha! I'm glad the course was in nice shape to show you. Peaceful like you said!

Man that course looks nice. Good match guys!

Back