My apologies to Josh and Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarraan

Reaction score
Handicap
This is going to be lengthy. I was excited to pay for my AC invitational. In my excitement I typed golfergal@hackersparadise.con instead of .com. I quickly canceled after Morgan told me she hasn't gotten my conformation payment. I sent the new one and made sure I typed it correctly.

Fast forward a few days I wake up and my bank account is -$185 I come to find out Paypal took out both transactions for $85. I called my bank and told them what happened and asked them to do a claim on the canceled transaction.

On Friday everything was corrected or so I thought. Morgan had her money I was credited back the overdrawn actions and $85 from what I thought was the canceled transaction.

About an hour ago I got an email telling me the transfer to Morgan and Josh was reversed and my Paypal account was locked till I update info. I have no clue if this harms their Paypal account or not and I want to apologize regardless for the screw up. From not only me but the bank and what to make sure everything is made right.

From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry.
Jeremy

85 x 2 isn't $185... Confusing. Are there even ".con" accounts?

Sorry you are going through this. However since it is about your banking transactions, and money and stuff, it is probably best suited for PMs. I will close this one up as I know you and GolferGal will get it worked out this week with no issues.

85 x 2 isn't $185... Confusing. Are there even ".con" accounts?

He said -$185. Meaning it was overdrawn which I am sure triggered fees on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back