My "custom" indoor putting green

Just a quick update.

I was able to put the surface on today with the help of 2 other people. With the matirial being very flexible, it was a 3 person job. It took about 45 min in total to install and smooth out.

Next steps are to wait for it to fully cure, cut off the excess fabric, cut out the holes then finally fabricate bumpers to prevent the balls from leaving the surface.
4a2c8c6612a3288f6237e203c779e785.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Very cool!! I'm excited to see how this turns out. I wouldn't mind building something similar down the line!

Just a quick update.

I was able to put the surface on today with the help of 2 other people. With the matirial being very flexible, it was a 3 person job. It took about 45 min in total to install and smooth out.

Next steps are to wait for it to fully cure, cut off the excess fabric, cut out the holes then finally fabricate bumpers to prevent the balls from leaving the surface.
4a2c8c6612a3288f6237e203c779e785.jpg

Looks great. Any idea as to the speed you are expecting?

Looks great. Any idea as to the speed you are expecting?
It should roll at a 10 or so. At least that's what the dealer told me that the surface would roll at.

Looking good and I love the size. I was lazy and ordered a 16' x 6' kit from Pro Putt Systems that took about 30 minutes to assemble. I'm sure yours will putt just as well and be much less expensive.

It should roll at a 10 or so. At least that's what the dealer told me that the surface would roll at.

That's perfect. Where did you get the surface from??

Back