CONTEST My left handed Callaway Paradym Super hybrid needs a new home!

frontTsociety

I….Am….Ironman
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Thanks to the generosity of THP and Callaway, I was a chosen to be a tester for the Callaway Super Hybrid. It turned out not to be a keeper for me, and I’d like to move it along to another THP’er so they can give it a test flight.

As you can see, the top line took on a few nicks as I played with tee heights, and the headcover was lost.

It’s an 18* stock stiff shaft -1/2”

All I ask is that it goes to a Lefty THP’er that will actually use it for themselves, and of course, be a 2024 Albatross member. Simply reply to this thread to enter. I’m covering the shipping as well.

I’ll be picking the winner on December 1at 2pm eastern by RNG. Good luck!

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

Last edited:
I fit all of those requirements 😄

I’ve never gotten along with hybrids but I’ve retooled the swing a bit and it might be time to give them another shot!

Thanks to the generosity of THP and Callaway, I was a chosen to be a tester for the Callaway Super Hybrid. It turned out not to be a keeper for me, and I’d like to move it along to another THP’er so they can give it a test flight.

As you can see, the top line took on a few nicks as I played with tee heights, and the headcover was lost.

All I ask is that it goes to a Lefty THP’er that will actually use it for themselves, and of course, be a 2024 Albatross member. Simply reply to this thread to enter. I’m covering the shipping as well.

View attachment 9223709

View attachment 9223710
So in!

Thank you for the opportunity!!!!

Maybe we pass it around to all the lefties? Everyone gets it for 8 weeks at a time :ROFLMAO:

great gesture! while I'm a lefty, and have been curious about that club, I look forward to one of our other lefties getting this.

View attachment 9223709

View attachment 9223710
I'll have to get my dad to join, he is a lefty

Awesome gesture!

View attachment 9223709

View attachment 9223710
Lefty all the way, Part of The Lefty Gang.

View attachment 9223709

View attachment 9223710
Lefty THP’er here, and 2024 Albatross member.

If I’m the lucky name drawn, I absolutely be stoked to give this a try. That said, I’m 6’2 so if the -1/2 shaft is uncomfortably short, I would pay this forward to another lefty THp’er as you have

Wow a Lefty only giveaway!!!! What a wonderful gesture @frontTsociety. Been looking at the Callaway SuperHybrid as I really don't have anything between my Driver and my 5H that I hit well. The fairway woods I can't hit consistently, at least at my stage of golf experience. But I absolutely love my Callaway Apex 5H and can hit it nicely, but it can only go so far. So I'm in and crossing fingers.🤞

This is awesome! I'm in!

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Can’t wait to see the next Lefty that gets to try this Callaway awesomeness!

Back