My Shaft Replacement!

e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I received an awesome shipment today and I just want to say thank you so much for this package! Already tipped for my Cobra RADspeed head and came with a surprise Headcover and grip!

Thank you Paderson Kinetixx! Thank you THP! I cannot wait to grip it and rip it!

CBAAB4A9-43E7-4297-B24D-E1ABCEAAC6CA.jpeg
4B96E28D-A125-493B-8694-6D12CE0307DE.jpeg

NICE. Don’t break it. Just kidding.
And the headcover looks great.
Curious can you take the old shaft to any experts who could maybe determine why it snapped with any certainty?

NICE. Don’t break it. Just kidding.
And the headcover looks great.
Curious can you take the old shaft to any experts who could maybe determine why it snapped with any certainty?

I’m not sure on that one.

And just like that #ShaftGate 2.0 ends...

Big thanks to Kinetixx for stepping up and making it right!!!

Very nice!! Bright, bold colours too! Now we just need to see it all put together!

I love the look of the Paderson Kinetixx shafts! Did you hit any of them during your fitting?

Grip it and rip it! One hell of shaft. Way to step up Paterson.

That’s pretty cool!!!

WOW!!!! That is a standout move , and that headcover is sick. Big kudos to Kinetixx. 🙌

very cool of them to do this when they had no obligation. looking forward to your feedback.

Yeah, nice job THP and Kinetexx!!!

Cool to see a happy ending to this story!

That is so awesome! THP doing THP things!

That thing is 🔥 Well done to Kinetixx for stepping up to help out!

Nice, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

Awesome, looks sweet.

Glad some good was able to come from your horror story.

Great to see this, hopefully it performs better than expected.

Glad someone stepped up and helped out, even though it should have been CC/Fuji.

Shout out to Kinetexx for stepping up and helping you out….just a great gesture of future goodwill. Looking forward to your thoughts as you start hitting 💣’s.

That's freaking awesome.

Holy Toledo! That. Is. Awesome!

Paderson Kinetixx just took a big step forward for me if I ever consider a custom shaft.

And Fujikura, took a big step back... matter of fact, they're off my list of choices. So... if I ever wind up with one of theirs, I'll be looking to replace it.

What a great end to this saga.

can’t wait to see it built and read about the performance

Back