Mystery Bags Official Trade Thread

Shoutout to @MNewman741 for the perfect trade! Even threw in a sweet divot tool and some Birdie tape to try! Thank you my friend!! Fits the new Odyssey Eleven like a dream
86ECC2EE-7FDA-426C-A0AD-4C51AB7B3842.jpeg

Erik,
I will trade you a Clic Gear push cart (2.0 I think) for it, but you gotta come pick it up!:cool:
Wait, are you saying you won't deliver it? It's only a 4-hour drive! Quite frankly, I'm disappointed in your lack of passion over this headcover. :ROFLMAO:

@BoilerCLE any chance you want to try the CLAW in Cadet Medium, I wear XL and noted that the L fit better due to stretching.

My size is really Cadet XL, but I like them tight, so I usually squeeze into a Cadet Large (with the velcro barely touching). I'm thinking M might be a little too tight for me so I'll probably pass - thanks for the offer though!

Erik,
I will trade you a Clic Gear push cart (2.0 I think) for it, but you gotta come pick it up!:cool:
In all seriousness, I should try to get over there sometime for a Indians Guardians/Royals game and we should definitely get a round in! The only time I've been to KC was for the Browns/Chiefs playoff game, and that wasn't quite golf weather...

Shoutout to @MNewman741 for the perfect trade! Even threw in a sweet divot tool and some Birdie tape to try! Thank you my friend!! Fits the new Odyssey Eleven like a dream
View attachment 9060872
Right back at you! I can't get over how cool the Hideaway ball marks are (please ignore my drop cloth)

20220118_200528.jpg

Shout out to @USAF Ret in Wis on our trade, putter looks good! (I even allowed some hacker red to make the grip...)

Can’t wait till we get to tee it up again!

F0E0509B-5543-4ECD-9C50-B53BEAFE12A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back