MyStrategy at Hidden Creek

Great thread. Love this!

Damn. Now I'm pondering shot scope because this feature is extremely cool.

Cool thread. Following

Hole 1 for me, driver wedge I think. Give me the big forgiving face off the first tee
BBF68B9D-1E05-4DDC-999E-9F8918AA4A99.jpeg

#2 I'm hitting 5W as it gets me over that little bunker and in the wide part of the FW
91DA3E20-616A-4E94-B262-1653B618631A.jpeg

Very cool thread 👍

IMG_1047.png
Hole 3 is a good size hole for the distance I’m able to create. So Driver again off the tee, followed by a 6h down the fairway followed by a 9i into the green.

Sending driver to give a chance to get on in 2:

BE4848A0-3249-42FE-92FE-CB246ACAA7AA.jpeg

I will play with it more but I have to get some work done this morning. lol Looks like 1 is a birdie hole and Shot Scope would be disappointed if I didn't get one there.

1702652056692.png

IMG_1060.jpeg
A few holes on this course are long and present more difficult challenges for my game and the great part about the MyStrategy feature is the app allows you to see what may present issues for yourself in the future. Hole 4 is one of those and requires I use my 5w off the tee, so this is something in the time between now and then I’ll work on accuracy using woods.

IMG_1074.jpeg
The 5th hole plays a Driver off the tee as well as another 7i into the back green distance. Pattern being that mid irons will get a lot of use while on course.

Max Greenfield Win GIF by CBS

IMG_1196.jpeg
6 is a long hole that requires a good to great drive for me, followed by another good 5w.

View attachment 9230879
A few holes on this course are long and present more difficult challenges for my game and the great part about the MyStrategy feature is the app allows you to see what may present issues for yourself in the future. Hole 4 is one of those and requires I use my 5w off the tee, so this is something in the time between now and then I’ll work on accuracy using woods.
5w off the tee! I like it!

Oh, no Driver then 5w this holes a beast off of blues.
Oh I was trying to quote the par 3 earlier this month. But I also like breaking out the 5w for the approach!

Oh I was trying to quote the par 3 earlier this month. But I also like breaking out the 5w for the approach!
Course is long for sure.

Been awhile on this thread but if you wonder about which iron to hit MyStrategy helps out with the shots plotted. Using dispersion tendency as well.

7i
1711569222094.png

6i
1711569280471.png

Been awhile on this thread but if you wonder about which iron to hit MyStrategy helps out with the shots plotted. Using dispersion tendency as well.

7i
View attachment 9251977

6i
View attachment 9251979
Jealous of the straightness of your 7i. Variables of the day will dictate club selection.
I am pretty sure I'm in the minority when choosing 6i as my default with this data.

Hole 8

Drivable par 4 but watching the video on the Dormie website there is a nasty ridge on this green that could make going for the green a bad play. Caveman hit ball hard.

1711656153101.png

How did I miss this awesome thread earlier?! Will definitely do this for Briggs for I'll have enough data by then to analyze.

Great thread idea @Golfers Anonymous

Back