Mythic Quest on Apple TV

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else watch this series? I couldn't find a thread on it, It was recommended from Apple after finishing Ted Lasso. I am kind of enjoying it.

I loved season 1 - have not watched season 2 yet.

Then again I'm a MMO kinda guy so I understand the world they're in - lots of good references/jokes around it

I really enjoyed it, Mac (from it's always Sunny) is hilarious, as is the rest of the cast. Think 2 seasons so far and after a bit of a cliffhanger ending the show will be coming back for at least one more season (think 2).

• Admin
I loved season 1 - have not watched season 2 yet.

Then again I'm a MMO kinda guy so I understand the world they're in - lots of good references/jokes around it
Yeah I think if you are or have ever been a gamer you will enjoy it quite a bit.

I'm not huge into the gamer world and really enjoyed it. While I'm sure that helps, I think it is accessible to anyone.

Someone is watching a lot of TV recently. Get well soon Capt.

• Admin
I really enjoyed it, Mac (from it's always Sunny) is hilarious, as is the rest of the cast. Think 2 seasons so far and after a bit of a cliffhanger ending the show will be coming back for at least one more season (think 2).
Mac is hilarious and I can't decide who is my fav character.

Really enjoyed both seasons!

Love this show. Happy to hear it got picked up for 2 more seasons recently.

Back