Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've always enjoyed looking at golf holes. So starting up this game. Correctly guess the hole and you are the next in line to post a picture of either your favorite hole or a hole you've played on a course in the past.

1st up...its go time!

2019-10-03_14-54-46.jpg

I've always enjoyed looking at golf holes. So starting up this game. Correctly guess the hole and you are the next in line to post a picture of either your favorite hole or a hole you've played on a course in the past.

1st up...its go time!

View attachment 8910035

Thought about this same topic. I think you should at least include the state with the pic. Will help with faster and better replies imo. Many courses are only known to locals.

1st up...its go time!

View attachment 8910035

bethpage black 18

Thought about this same topic. I think you should at least include the state with the pic. Will help with faster and better replies imo. Many courses are only known to locals.
Adding those details crossed my mind as well.

The above hole is in the state of NY.

Image result for kiawah island 17

in SC

Back