Fast start to Dubs Celtics game.

9 threes by the Celts in the first 8 minutes. Yikes!!!
Jinxed the warriors as soon as I said it. 12-1 run last 5 minutes.

jeez. 19-1 run to end quarter.

Jinxed the warriors as soon as I said it. 12-1 run last 5 minutes.
We have six inches of fresh snow. It is cold. I decided to turn on the fireplace and settle into an NBA game for a Sunday afternoon. I may be switching over to golf. 😱

Clippers take the lead.

How can the Dubs let Pritchard go coast to coast for a layup, down by well over 20.

Boat Race Apache GIF by Véhicule

Warriors betting boat raced. I can feel the pain. I am a Jazz fan.

Celts on a 28 to 3 run?

This is an ass kicking. Might be switching over to golf and NHL.

This is an ass kicking. Might be switching over to golf and NHL.
It’s not just that the Celtics are hot. They are playing so much harder than the Warriors.

It’s not just that the Celtics are hot. They are playing so much harder than the Warriors.
Yeah. 3rd game in 4 days. Excuses but end of tough east coast trip is showing.

We have six inches of fresh snow. It is cold. I decided to turn on the fireplace and settle into an NBA game for a Sunday afternoon. I may be switching over to golf. 😱
I hope you decided to watch something other than the Warriors - Celtics game. :LOL:

52 points

I don’t think the T Wolves can generate enough offense to be a real contender.

I don’t think the T Wolves can generate enough offense to be a real contender.

They'll need to get hot, kinda like the Heat did last year. They're gonna be in a lot of games because of their defense. What it will come down to is whether or not the bad shots they take go in.

You know what i mean, like there's gonna be possessions where Towns or Edwards just take bad step-backs. Jimmy Butler took 100 of those in the playoffs last year and made all of them haha

Bill Simmons said the other day they could make the Finals or lose in the first round. I agree neither would surprise me

They'll need to get hot, kinda like the Heat did last year. They're gonna be in a lot of games because of their defense. What it will come down to is whether or not the bad shots they take go in.

You know what i mean, like there's gonna be possessions where Towns or Edwards just take bad step-backs. Jimmy Butler took 100 of those in the playoffs last year and made all of them haha

Bill Simmons said the other day they could make the Finals or lose in the first round. I agree neither would surprise me
He didn't make 'em all, but the ones he missed he just flopped down on the floor and went to the line. 🤷‍♂️ :p

Cavs come back from 22 to win it. 34-11 run to end the game.

That is a huge win for the Cavs, without Donovan Mitchell. Jarrett Allen has been playing so well for them.

Absolutely insane game

Yes, came back from 22 down. Forgot to mention there was only 9:00 left in the game and Mobley had a sprained ankle.

I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of Dean Wade until tonight. He straight went Klay Thompson heat check mode though.

I do find it kind of funny to listen to a bit of the posturing regarding Bronny James. Sometimes i wonder if writers are really that dumb, or if they just aren't allowed to talk about certain things without backlash from Klutch

Bronny coming out this year, when he's a projected 2nd round pick makes no sense.....unless of course

-The Lakers don't control their own firsts for a few years (checks out)
-The Lakers do control their own seconds (checks out)

This isn't rocket science.

Absolutely insane game

Yes, came back from 22 down. Forgot to mention there was only 9:00 left in the game and Mobley had a sprained ankle.
Those last few possessions were so bad from Garland too. Amazing they held on.

I do find it kind of funny to listen to a bit of the posturing regarding Bronny James. Sometimes i wonder if writers are really that dumb, or if they just aren't allowed to talk about certain things without backlash from Klutch

Bronny coming out this year, when he's a projected 2nd round pick makes no sense.....unless of course

-The Lakers don't control their own firsts for a few years (checks out)
-The Lakers do control their own seconds (checks out)

This isn't rocket science.
The thing is, Bronny can make more money staying in college for another year than if he comes out as a second round draft choice. Given his lost time due to his health issues, it seems like a no brainer to stay for another year, unless the primary goal is to play with LeBron.

The thing is, Bronny can make more money staying in college for another year than if he comes out as a second round draft choice. Given his lost time due to his health issues, it seems like a no brainer to stay for another year, unless the primary goal is to play with LeBron.

I'm sure the goal is to play with Lebron . Him saying he may declare when he's averaging like 6ppg and projected as a 2nd rounder, again to me this seems obvious.

If he goes back he may be a projected 10-15 pick or something, and Klutch can't manipulate that situation if the Lakers don't have a 1st rounder

I'm sure the goal is to play with Lebron . Him saying he may declare when he's averaging like 6ppg and projected as a 2nd rounder, again to me this seems obvious.

If he goes back he may be a projected 10-15 pick or something, and Klutch can't manipulate that situation if the Lakers don't have a 1st rounder
I think it is ludicrous that LeBron as a dad, would prioritize playing with his son over his son’s long term potential success in the NBA. LeBron seems to have been a pretty good dad, but this is ill conceived. I don’t know how many years LeBron has left. He is amazing, but the kid won’t be in the League any longer than LeBron, if he doesn’t improve. When LeBron retires, the kid will be cut, unless the premise is that he can improve at an equal rate in the NBA as he could in college. That wasn’t true historically, but maybe it is now.

Back