Dumb foul by Sabonis. It’s a miracle the warriors aren’t losing by 25 right now.

As poorly as GSW have played to only be down 4 tells me all I need to know about the Kings…this should be a 15 point game minimum

As poorly as GSW have played to only be down 4 tells me all I need to know about the Kings…this should be a 15 point game minimum
What’s crazy though is that last year the Kings had a worse record but snagged the 3 seed. The West is wildly difficult this year.

Zion went out with an injury? I didn’t watch the game.
Yep, with like 2 minutes left and a tied score. he had already dropped like 40 on the Lakers. He was unstoppable.

GS looks old and tired. The run with this group is over.

Draymond

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Sucks this is probably the last game for Steph, Klay and draymond. All good things must come to an end.

Sucks this is probably the last game for Steph, Klay and draymond. All good things must come to an end.
I wonder who all the "Lifelong Fans" will cheer for now? Between them and the Seahawks, those people are going to be scrambling.

Klay is 0-10 and Kerr is sticking with him

I wonder who all the "Lifelong Fans" will cheer for now? Between them and the Seahawks, those people are going to be scrambling.
Warriors fans run deep. We were here for the long haul. I’ll always accept bandwagon fans. Imagine the lions win a couple super bowls and that’s basically warriors fans.

I've been a bandwagon fan because I know Klay from school and Steph is fun to watch. I just hope we get the Sonics back someday.

P.S. Seahawk "fans" are annoying

Sincerely,
A 49ers fan living in Seattle

Haha, I didn't mean you if that's what you thought! And I don't want em, let them pretend they've been diehard Chiefs fans.
Totally. I know.

But bandwagon fans mean your team is good. I hope all of my teams have the most bandwagon fans at all times. I’m going to love them even when we suck so might as well deal with fans that don’t really care and little kids that only know who is winning right now.

I've been a bandwagon fan because I know Klay from school and Steph is fun to watch. I just hope we get the Sonics back someday.

P.S. Seahawk "fans" are annoying

Sincerely,
A 49ers fan living in Seattle

I literally knew one Seahawks fan the entire time I was growing up. Then they got good and you couldn't swing a limp dick without hitting one. On top of it, they're some of the missy obnoxious fans around too.

Totally. I know.

But bandwagon fans mean your team is good. I hope all of my teams have the most bandwagon fans at all times. I’m going to love them even when we suck so might as well deal with fans that don’t really care and little kids that only know who is winning right now.

Yeah, it's unavoidable but don't have to like it. I suffered through 30 years of being a Lions fan, I deserve it! 🤣

Who had Ellis winning this game for the Kings?

I literally knew one Seahawks fan the entire time I was growing up. Then they got good and you couldn't swing a limp dick without hitting one. On top of it, they're some of the missy obnoxious fans around too.

Yeah, it's unavoidable but don't have to like it. I suffered through 30 years of being a Lions fan, I deserve it! 🤣
Seahawk fans really didn’t exist. I want to school there and not one of my friends gave any s***s about them.

Sonics on the other hand they loved.

Yeah, 2012-2013 was fun because of the excitement people had amd the parties bei lng thrown but trying to have an semi-intelligent conversation about football was impossible, even the longtime Seahawk fans were annoyed. We call them "The 12s" and it's almost always followed with an eye roll.

Yeah, 2012-2013 was fun because of the excitement people had amd the parties bei lng thrown but trying to have an semi-intelligent conversation about football was impossible, even the longtime Seahawk fans were annoyed. We call them "The 12s" and it's almost always followed with an eye roll.
I worked at a group home for kids for a long time. One of the kids had a #12 "Fan" jersey and wasn't hearing it that Fan wasn't a person and thus couldn't be his favorite player. 🤣

Anytime you’ve stolen your nickname for the fans from the weirdest college cult fans you’re doing it wrong.

Seahawk fans really didn’t exist. I want to school there and not one of my friends gave any s***s about them.

Sonics on the other hand they loved.
People always ask me why I'm a 49er fan growing up in Eastern WA, but less than 50% of my best buds were Seahawk fans. I'm thinking about my wedding party (all from WA) and I can name their favorite teams: Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos, unaffiliated. There's a Seahawk fan or two but one is a Husky so obviously can't trust him and one didn't know who Barry Bonds was when I met him (he'd just retired).

Don't get me wrong, I'm friends with some true Seahawk fans from the Warren Moon days, I can respect that. Even Matt Hasslebeck and Shaun Alexander days is fairly respectable.

People always ask me why I'm a 49er fan growing up in Eastern WA, but less than 50% of my best buds were Seahawk fans. I'm thinking about my wedding party (all from WA) and I can name their favorite teams: Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos, unaffiliated. There's a Seahawk fan or two but one is a Husky so obviously can't trust him and one didn't know who Barry Bonds was when I met him (he'd just retired).

Don't get me wrong, I'm friends with some true Seahawk fans from the Warren Moon days, I can respect that. Even Matt Hasslebeck and Shaun Alexander days is fairly respectable.
I always respected my friend's Largent jersey.

Back on topic, the Sonics are still legendary. Even my dad who never played basketball loved the Sonics. Soon 🤞Seattle is a great basketball city. I've personally seen and met Zach LeVine, Nate Robinson, and Jamal Crawford - all freakin cool guys. Durant still has love for Seattle too.

Last edited:
Back