Excited to be bringing at least two THP Experiences to Nebraska this year and we know more are coming.
🐐 🏆

Big things are ahead this year. Planning on taking a "western" nebraska trip to hit Wildhorse etc. Plus found a way onto a couple of privates I've really wanted to play.

Excited to be bringing at least two THP Experiences to Nebraska this year and we know more are coming.
I can’t freaking wait 😍

Big things are ahead this year. Planning on taking a "western" nebraska trip to hit Wildhorse etc. Plus found a way onto a couple of privates I've really wanted to play.

I appreciate the quotes around western. That always made me shake my head when they’d talk about western Nebraska……while talking about Kearney! If I remember correctly, Cozad is just about dead middle East to West, just a few miles from Gothenburg.
Which privates did you get access to? If you don’t mind me asking.

might be in Bellevue this coming weekend...

My Granddaughter is going to college in Kearney, Nebraska. Are you near there? We will be visiting there I am sure.
Ohh, since someone brought up food. Suwannee in Kearney is really good place for some Thai food. We miss it.

I read on line in the Hub that the Cellar is reopening there.

I appreciate the quotes around western. That always made me shake my head when they’d talk about western Nebraska……while talking about Kearney! If I remember correctly, Cozad is just about dead middle East to West, just a few miles from Gothenburg.
Which privates did you get access to? If you don’t mind me asking.
Wanted to circle back after actually getting to play them just in case. Lost Rail, Players club and Oak Hills. But I played oak hills a lot growing up so it was more nice to finally see the "remodeled" back nine.

This place is still the best deal in golf.

When I was in school at UNK (although it was still Kearney State then) we used to treat ourselves whenever we could and go play there. It was just called GI muni then, mid 80‘s. Always in such good shape with exceptional greens. Fond memories of that course.
My Granddaughter starts her junior year there (UNK) pretty soon. She just moved there. I will play some golf there next spring. Hopefully that course will still be there, and in good shape. :)

Will be Nebraska golf spoiled for a couple of weeks.Was supposed to play Arbor Links a few weeks ago but had to reschedule to next week. Playing Landman Saturday. Pumped for both.

been able to play six times already thi syear. Big change from most years considering Its usually april before I'm really playing.

Back