Never done that before.....

Divot_HAVEN

Its a "power fade"!!
Reaction score
Handicap
My BRAIN!
So seeing as i just built my bag, tonight was the first time gotten a chance to hit most of my clubs.

The 2 clubs i was most looking forward to really getting to were the WS FYbrids. A 4h 24* and a FY 19.5*. But i always have heard its better to work up through your irons first at the range to get your swing confidence up. And with the RAC HTs thats pretty easy...

So finally i get to the FYbrids. (And may i say first, thank you JB for the hybrid shootout that turned me onto these bad boys.:thankyou:) Duffed the first shot trying to kill it. Calm down, relax, think... hit the shot. A beautiful right to left draw. Then another. and so on, with both the FYbrids.

Now while this may seem normal to most of you....I have NEVER shaped a shot right to left!!!! It blew me away. These clubs are amazing. :wilsonstaff: has me hooked. If any one is debating on a hybrid i urge you to try the FYbrids.

thats great the your hybrids are working out for you. Let us know how they behave on the course for ya.

thats great the your hybrids are working out for you. Let us know how they behave on the course for ya.

Will be doing that on Saturday.

Back