Which bag do you think I should go with?

• 2015 Srixon Z Cart

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bag Boy Revolver FX

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Srixon Tour Cart Bag

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Other: Please post which and why!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Titleist Premium mid size staff bag or premium stadry cart bag if you want the 15 dividers, gorgeous imho đź‘Ť
I have seen then but I am one of those guys who can’t play a brand bag and not play the clubs of the same brand in it. Just seems weird to me.

Question for you based on experience I just encountered. What cart will you be putting the bag onto?
Reason for asking is I have a Sun Mountain C130, and a Clicgear 4 and the two don't quit fit properly on together at the top strap as it doesn't really stretch enough. Thread here if you want a read. So just be careful if that is the model you have too, that the straps will actually fit. Luckily the C130 has it's own velcro straps for stability which I can use but the cart itself is too short on the top straps.
I have a Clicgear 3.5 push cart but I rarely walk much and mostly in the winter. I am not too worried about that though as I am likely to take a lighter weight bag in that case anyway.

I have a Clicgear 3.5 push cart but I rarely walk much and mostly in the winter. I am not too worried about that though as I am likely to take a lighter weight bag in that case anyway.
Good to hear. Consensus seems to be that the older bungie style straps on the 3.5 model stretch more anyway so you should be good. I just didn't want you ending up in the same situation as me.

I would purchase a SunMountain C130S bag. It gives you everything you seek and provides a stand for when you are on the range or putting green and it is a rock solid bag.

None of them have every single thing I would like. I don’t think there is a bag that will. I was and am still leaning towards the Tour Cart bag.
So there's nothing between the Srixon 2015 bag and Srixon 2020 bag that appeals to you? That's 5 years that Srixon had and they let you down!:LOL: That last bag you showed looks nice. It looks heavy though... but that doesn't matter if you don't walk the course... and yousaid you have a clicgear so... decision made?

Between the three you pictured in the OP, I'd vote for the Srixon Z Cart bag - but I voted other and would recommend the Sun Mountain C-130 over any/all of them. I like the pocket layout better, and Sun Mountain are just great quality, very durable bags.

So there's nothing between the Srixon 2015 bag and Srixon 2020 bag that appeals to you? That's 5 years that Srixon had and they let you down!:LOL: That last bag you showed looks nice. It looks heavy though... but that doesn't matter if you don't walk the course... and yousaid you have a clicgear so... decision made?
There are specific things that I liked about each of the three above that are not options in the current model lineup

I voted other. I love my SM C130. Can't imagine using anything else.

Ugh.... went to order the Tour Cart bag and they were all out. Happened to walk in to the pro shop at a local course and they had the limited edition green/white staff bag sitting there brand new. It had $440 on the tag which is about what I usually see it for and told me I could take it home for $240 out the door. I couldn’t turn it down. It’s too pretty.

Ugh.... went to order the Tour Cart bag and they were all out. Happened to walk in to the pro shop at a local course and they had the limited edition green/white staff bag sitting there brand new. It had $440 on the tag which is about what I usually see it for and told me I could take it home for $240 out the door. I couldn’t turn it down. It’s too pretty.
Can't beat that with a stick!

Oh, yeah... pics or it didn't happen.

Get a stand bag. Hard pass on the Tour bag.
I have a stand bag. I never use it except a very rare trip to the range. Just not my thing. I couldn’t pass the deal they made me on this bag. It’s just too nice for the deal he offered me.

Back