New Durham, NC Golfer

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi THP! Between a two-month-old, overwhelming demands at work, and selling our home in PA, I haven’t been around much. But we are now relocated to Durham, NC at least for the next 12 months. Hoping to get in a few rounds with the THP Carolina crew while I’m here!

Glad to see you back around, hope everything has settled down a bit for you!

First off, I've missed you and Harper! Hope she's great, along with her parents.

Secondly, MN has homes for sale - 12 months you say? I'll keep an eye out for some good ones near me. Until then, have a blast with that crew.

Hi THP! Between a two-month-old, overwhelming demands at work, and selling our home in PA, I haven’t been around much. But we are now relocated to Durham, NC at least for the next 12 months. Hoping to get in a few rounds with the THP Carolina crew while I’m here!

Congratulations on the move. I can imagine how you haven’t had time to play or be around. Welcome back.

Congrats on all the life changing moves recently! So good to have you back!

Welcome to NC! I have a friend who plays football for duke and if I go to a game we have to get a round in!

Congrats on the relocation to Durham. Great location and know there are quite a few THPers in the area!!!

Nice to see you again! Hope all is well for you in Durham. I have met and played with one THPer from that area. @Carolina Dundee is a great guy to play golf with.

Congrats on your move to NC. I am in the Greensboro area and am in Raleigh/Durham area weekly. Moved here several years ago from RI
More NC thpers :D yessss! We need to get rounds.

Welcome back!

And here I thought we were going to gain another CO THP'er ;)

Glad you are getting settled in!

Welcome to THP!

You look familiar.

Welcome to NC. Try the sweet tea!

Are you now a hardcore Duke or Tar Heels fan?

Awesome life update and hope you are doing well. Glad to see you lurking back around.

Glad you have settled in.

Glad you are back.

Congrats on the move. Only been there once when my daughters played in an AAU Basketball Tournament but loved it there. And better golf weather coming from the Northeast , priceless.

Congrats on the move and welcome back.

Welcome to NC! I’m right down the road in Apex. Let’s meet up for a round soon!

Good to have you back and congrats.

Back