New England Members

SUPER SHORT AND LATE NOTICE, my 3 partners on todays round at newport national just bailed! i have a 3:15 tee time, $55 bucks. anyone want in before i cancel it

Played Wollaston yesterday, my lord what a beautiful property.
938762febfd4840e4c4c9104a5798cb8.jpg

289090bb1d2562b5c70e2752c12cbb65.jpg

I'm playing Miacomet this upcoming Saturday AM; anyone have any local knowledge they wouldn't mind sharing?

I'm playing Miacomet this upcoming Saturday AM; anyone have any local knowledge they wouldn't mind sharing?
Where the eff is that?

Nice...never been.

It's windy. :alien:

:thankyou:

I'll try to get some good pictures together and take notes; perhaps a course review is in order.

This will be my first trip to Nantucket; I've been to MV a dozen times growing up.

Miacomet GC was beautiful. Firm and fast with a steady 25mph breeze from the sound and something around my C or D golf game led to a long day, but I had a blast. Great track.

Anyone up for playing a round this week. I'm free everyday except Saturday. I plan on playing Glenn Ellen tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had seen this ^ sooner, sorry. I work about 10 minutes from there but today doesn't work out for me.

Anyone want to go to Pine Hills next week or the week after? Looking to do a mid-week round starting in the morning, maybe try to get in 36.

I wish I had seen this ^ sooner, sorry. I work about 10 minutes from there but today doesn't work out for me.

Anyone want to go to Pine Hills next week or the week after? Looking to do a mid-week round starting in the morning, maybe try to get in 36.
Wish I could, I'm playing there September 19th with my Dad and a couple buddies.

I could maybe do the week after next. Next week is going to be a disaster at work.

Just finished up a wet 36 at Ridders. 94/91. Place was empty.

Played red tail Tuesday, Glenn Ellen on Wednesday, putter ham today and hopefully Newton comm tomorrow. Also have a company scramble on Saturday. If it doesn't rain on Sunday I may play crumpin fox. It's been a good week.

Played red tail Tuesday, Glenn Ellen on Wednesday, putter ham today and hopefully Newton comm tomorrow. Also have a company scramble on Saturday. If it doesn't rain on Sunday I may play crumpin fox. It's been a good week.

What was the conditioning like at Red Tail and Putterham?

Red tail was good. Fairways had a small amount of burn out but the greens were in good shape. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure the people at red tail told me they were aerating next week. Putterham had a bunch of burnout and overall wasn't in very good shape. They must have punched the greens a week or so ago because they were sanded but the punch marks had grown in.

22nd, 23rd or 24th possible?

Sorry - forgot to respond to this - Might be able to do that. I'll let you know next week.

Red tail was good. Fairways had a small amount of burn out but the greens were in good shape. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure the people at red tail told me they were aerating next week. Putterham had a bunch of burnout and overall wasn't in very good shape. They must have punched the greens a week or so ago because they were sanded but the punch marks had grown in.

Figured as much with Putterham. It's about 10 minutes from my home, and I refuse to play it because it's never in good shape. I'll happily drive 10-15 more minutes to get to Franklin Park or George Wright.

For anyone that is thinking of playing George Wright: I was out there on Wednesday, and they are doing renovations to the tee area of the 16th hole, so it's playing as about a 240 yard par 4. The green is so small and there's no place to miss, there's no point in trying to drive it, so I went 7 iron, then wedge on the green. Makes for an easy par, but thought people should know about the work that they are doing.

What time you thinking of playing the Fox on Sunday?

What time you thinking of playing the Fox on Sunday?

I was going to play around noon but they don't have any tee times until 4pm.

I'll probably try to make a tee time for the fox next week if your interested.

I do want to play somewhere on Sunday though.

I was going to play around noon but they don't have any tee times until 4pm.

I'll probably try to make a tee time for the fox next week if your interested.

I do want to play somewhere on Sunday though.

I am around next weekend, playing Pinehills the 19th though, possibly up for the 20th.

Could probably do early this Sunday.

Back