New England Members

Anyone played Unicorn in Woburn this year? I hear bad things about the staff there, but I'm trying to get a quick 9 holes in tomorrow morning and stay local...

Anyone played Unicorn in Woburn this year? I hear bad things about the staff there, but I'm trying to get a quick 9 holes in tomorrow morning and stay local...

Heard its ehhh but you only deal with the staff in the pro shop... Haven't heard anything about the marshalls though...

Trying to sneak in 9 holes around 7-8ish in the am tomorrow. I've heard they don't reserve tee times, so it's a crap shoot. I don't want to go to Fresh Pond...

I heard their Marshals are the ones that go around collecting fee's for Stoneham Oaks, and I have nothing but great things to say about the 2 old timers I've encountered there.

Trying to sneak in 9 holes around 7-8ish in the am tomorrow. I've heard they don't reserve tee times, so it's a crap shoot. I don't want to go to Fresh Pond...

Pone Meadows lexington, quick nine if you can get the tee time good track

Played Pine Meadows, thanks for the recommendation. Never been before, definitely gonna go back again.

I'm trying to play another 9 on Wednesday around 3:30.....anyone looking for an ego boost?

Played Pine Meadows, thanks for the recommendation. Never been before, definitely gonna go back again.

I'm trying to play another 9 on Wednesday around 3:30.....anyone looking for an ego boost?

lol, that's funny

Playing Waverly Saturday at 12:54 with a couple buddies. 4th spot is open if anyone wants to jump in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Two spots open at 12:54, one of my buddies had to bail.

Last edited:
My buddy took this pic of me today at Waverly.
122b3fd57ca2fd45ccf5baeaf533f71b.jpg

Played Atlantic today, only a little chilly. Course is in great shape, hoping it isn't the last time out this year.

This month has been a total bust for me and golf. My time has either been at my kids' sporting events or repairing/prepping our rental unit for new tenants coming in Nov 1. I really hope to get out at least 1 more time before end of the season.

This month has been a total bust for me and golf. My time has either been at my kids' sporting events or repairing/prepping our rental unit for new tenants coming in Nov 1. I really hope to get out at least 1 more time before end of the season.

the season ends?

I signed up too, what the hell.

Finally shot in the 80's this year. Shot a 45/43-88 at DW field. Played from the blues which is just over 6000 yards.

If anyone wants to get in a dirt cheap round, Hawthorne CC in Dartmouth is closing on Nov 2 for the season and is offering $10 walking or $20 riding for 18 until then. You'll have to call the course to book it, but at that price the drive is well worth it.

Of course, I'll be at marching band competitions in CT and northern MA this weekend, so I can't take advantage but figured a few of you might want to.

Got 12 holes in at Maplegate this morning. Course is in the best shape it's been all year. No idea what I shot, didn't matter. It was my first round in a month and a half

Not complaining about this warm spell at all. Getting out tomorrow, but sadly probably the last time I'm playing here in MA year unless it stays warm through Thanksgiving.

Ditto, playing Pembroke cc with my Dad tomorrow. Gotta take advantage

Played a practice round at the executive course at Swansea CC. Greens and fairways were in nice condition but WAY too many leaves on the fairways. Lost 5 balls under them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back