New England Members

With eyebrow raised. I'd like in on this if possible.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hmmm, keep me in the loop.

A few courses opened around me today. Hopefully we won't get too much snow/slush tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked weather, rain and snow Saturday. Sunday partly sunny in the low 40's. Hopefully it improves as it gets closer.

Next weekend the wifey is gone so 54 is on the docket for whomever would like to jump on that train.

Are you talking this weekend, or March 5-6? If it's the other, I could maybe do Sunday.

I might be able to swing a Sunday a.m. round on the 6th

I might be able to make a round work

hmmm, keep me in the loop.

With eyebrow raised. I'd like in on this if possible.

Hello friends.

Are you talking this weekend, or March 5-6? If it's the other, I could maybe do Sunday.

Sounds good. We'll keep an eye on the weather possibly meet in the middle depending on courses that are open

Dates would be 3/5 and 3/6

Sounds good. We'll keep an eye on the weather possibly meet in the middle depending on courses that are open

I would be in for a round as well.

This could get big...effing love it!!

Unfortunately she's never said that to me.

My wife's away that weekend as well. I might be able to get out.

Hmm... 3/5-3/6 could work, keep me in mind if there's space.

I'm looking to get in 18 at OSL if anyone is up to play.

as of now, the weather looks to be clear and cool Saturday, pretty great on sunday. i plan on playing sunday preferably

as of now, the weather looks to be clear and cool Saturday, pretty great on sunday. i plan on playing sunday preferably

I'm definitely playing Sunday. OSL doesn't have much available for tee times but Easton CC looks open.

I'm definitely playing Sunday. OSL doesn't have much available for tee times but Easton CC looks open.

I really like that track. Almost every hole has a bend to it.

Looks like weather for tomorrow has improved. First round of 2016 at Ridders at 8:00. Still a little dinged up from ski trip so I don't have high expectations. Wish I had my new flat stick.

3/5-3/6... I'm intrigued

3/5-3/6 would work for me as well, what courses would you guys consider?

3/5-3/6 would work for me as well, what courses would you guys consider?
It's looks like we're scattered all over NE so it'd have to be something central or two different groups that are close to each other.

So I lied. 3/5 is my big winter charity horseshoe tournament. And I'll have no shot of playing on 3/6 either…

Rickterp and I are playing Easton CC on Sunday at 10:04 is anyone else is interested.

Back