Was HackinWithDad a close second? 😉

Like I said earlier, just trust and enjoy the process! Stay positive and focused. And most important, have fun!
Try to find a good coach that works with what you have and someone you connect with!
I always try to have fun & since I have been upgrading my 20 year old clubs I've been seeing improvement.

Congrats on breaking 100 and on to 90.

Nice name change

Hello THP
I wanted to announce that I have changed my forum name and why. I am no longer CenturyHack! I came up with the name when I joined because my scores were well over 100 and like the rest of us, I’m a Hack. So I put it together and got CenturyHack.
I now have been consistently shooting 95-98. So I decided to put Century in the review mirror and focus on keeping my score in the 90’s and hopefully the 80’s sooner than later.
My new name is GolfinWithDad which will give me some continuity across social media since I use the same name on Twitter and Instagram. When I first joined Instagram, I came up with that name because of me spending time golfing with my kids. They would come come home from school and I would ask them who wants to go Golfin With Dad.
I like the continuity perspective and nice to know how you came up with the name!

Good one, hope the scores keep dropping for you.

Great reason for a name change

Was HackinWithDad a close second? 😉
TBH, I hadn’t even thought about that one. It sure did make me laugh though! Good one. :ROFLMAO:

I like the name change sir!

Back