Soccermike7772

Michael
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Everyone! My name is Michael and I am a student from Ohio! I am trying to get improve my game, and learn more about golf and everything about it!

Handicap 19. My best golf talent would be losing golf balls or finding spairways! My friend @cm24 introduced me to this site, and I am excited to be part of the community and learn more about golf!

Only took you a year and a half. Welcome buddy!

:welcome:

Welcome

:welcome: and already an albatross member! What a way to jump in.

Hi Michael! Welcome to THP. Glad you joined up.

Way to rope him in @cm24 .

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from another Ohioan

Just took a closer look at your profile pic young man, and realized who you were! If you dedicate yourself to golf like you used to soccer in high school, you'll see those scores go down! Welcome to THP Mike, from an old coach ;)

Hello Everyone! My name is Michael and I am a student from Ohio! I am trying to get improve my game, and learn more about golf and everything about it!

Handicap 19. My best golf talent would be losing golf balls or finding spairways! My friend @cm24 introduced me to this site, and I am excited to be part of the community and learn more about golf!
From one Ohioan to another, welcome!

Welcome! I’m just down the road and hope we can tee it up sometime

Welcome to THP Michael!

Welcome man.
Lots of Ohio guys around. I'm in Marysville

So much Ohio around these parts! Ugh.

Haha. Welcome aboard! I haven’t been here long and fell way down the rabbit hole that is this place. It’s a fun community.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP, Michael. Glad to have you around. Warning: This place can be addictive.

Welcome. There are a ton of us in Ohio. I’m in the south west corner. Hope to get to tee it up with you at some point if you’re interested and in the area.

NEO golfer here! Welcome and glad to have another person that realizes OH is not that bad

Welcome to THP!!

Back