New Gamer for 2012?

drewwood

Reaction score
Handicap
I was in my local golf shop today planning on picking up a box of Gamer v2's, but they were out. I asked if they were out of stock or if the v2 was being replaced. Based on their computer system the clerk said that the v2 was marked discontinued. I don't know if the store isn't going to carry Top Flite anymore or if there is a new Gamer on the horizon.

Has anyone heard anything about it?

I hope they don't discontinue it, that is my favorite everyday ball.

I find it hard to believe that they would discontinue it since it has had such great reviews. On the other hand maybe TF isn't seeing the sales they want.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It doesn't make sense to me either. I am hoping that's it's just the store I went to. The lady I asked said all top flites looked to be discontinued. I really hope golf headquarters doesn't make me leave them for sports authority.

It doesn't make sense to me either. I am hoping that's it's just the store I went to. The lady I asked said all top flites looked to be discontinued. I really hope golf headquarters doesn't make me leave them for sports authority.

Its that time of year for Top-Flites, rebranding. Meaning Callaways launch in January and Feb.

Hopefully I can find some deals on v2's then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its that time of year for Top-Flites, rebranding. Meaning Callaways launch in January and Feb.
so, Callaway will come out with a ball that's pretty much the V2's? gotta let my bro know. this is his everyday game ball too.

I just stumbled on this thread. I was in Golfers Whse in Hartford and they had V2's for either 12.95 or 14.95 not sure but they was a stack of them.

Is there any word on the new name or anything like that? AwesomeBallZ maybe?

I hope they don't discontinue them. But I have 5 dozen or so that I bought last year and my local course has them 2 dozen for $22 now. I should probably pick some more up :)

Back