New guy from upstate NY

Ab Crevoiserat

Ab Normal
Reaction score
Handicap
??
Hi I'n relatively new here and am glad to say so. There is a lot of information about the game to be gleaned from all of the members. There is something I am wondering, exactly what is the round disc thing with the THP logo on it that was sent to me in the mail? Though it is very cute I am at a loss as to what it's purpose is.

You're right - there's Ian INCREDIBLE amount of information here!

The round disc thing (white) is a Pop Socket. You stick it to the back of your mobile device so you can hold it with one hand. Once it's stuck, you can pull out the rigid plastic circle and it becomes like a cone that goes between your fingers! I've had my THP Pop Socket on for over 2 years!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

As I was trying to send out that I actually figured it out I git a response. It takes a little while for our minds up here to thaw out. Thanks for assisting in the defrost. Its nice to know you have my back

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum. Where in Upstate are you? I’m in the Albany area.

As I was trying to send out that I actually figured it out I git a response. It takes a little while for our minds up here to thaw out. Thanks for assisting in the defrost. Its nice to know you have my back
Haha, trust me - we're still frozen up here. Snow banks are still all well over 6' tall. It's the vicarious living through THP that keeps things warm for me!

We're not that bad but it snowed yesterday and again today. Yesterday I figured it was gods little April fools joke, today though I've got to wonder.:unsure:

Welcome to THP man!

Welcome to THP. Doing it right with the AC membership! Cool.

Welcome to THP. Good to see another upstate NYer here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP bud enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Welcome!
My mom was raised in upstate NY. Born in '26, her family weathered the depression by farming in Plattsburg along Lake Champlain. I've never been there. Would like to see the land of my predecessors before I kick the bucket

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Just a short hop from Cali. Unfortunately you probably can't get there from there. You probably have to go somewhere else first then on to Plattsburg or Burlington. Make the trip it's beautiful around Lake Champlain.

Welcome to THP.

Just a short hop from Cali. Unfortunately you probably can't get there from there. You probably have to go somewhere else first then on to Plattsburg or Burlington. Make the trip it's beautiful around Lake Champlain.

Or you could fly into Albany and drive up the Northway. Not a bad drive to Plattsburg other than in winter.

Greetings from Malta, just south of Saratoga, along said Northway.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Back