New Member from Bay Area California

Welcome to THP!

You said you're looking for your first real set of clubs... what interests you?
What's your budget?
Left handed or right handed golfer?

We're here to help YOU spend money!:ROFLMAO:
Or save money if you'd prefer.

Haha too funny!! Consensus is to go through my lessons first and then get fitted. I think I’ll follow that advice. Seems sensible :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP !

Welcome!

welcome. Decent number of golfers in the bay area and Northern NV area.

Welcome to THP! I'm the opposite direction, originally from the Bay and living in San Diego now. Some great golf in both regions!

I'm about 45 minutes up the road in Danville. (or 3 hours depending on traffic).

Welcome to THP!

San Jose Muni is a great golf course for beginners. I also like Santa Teresa down in South San Jose. Santa Teresa also has a 9-hole “Short Course” which is great to learn on.

Best of luck!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

I’m originally from San Diego, CA, but I’m currently living in San Jose, CA. Wife’s work brought us up here and I’m working remote now.

Anyhow, been playing golf on and off for about 4 years, but still can’t really even hit the ball straight. Recently, the wife and I have been playing a lot lately and now I’m signed up for lessons and am looking to buy my first real set.

Just here to hopefully learn from you all.

Have a great evening!

Welcome! I grew up in the San Jose/Sunnyvale area and went to Boot Camp in San Diego. Been living outside of Washington DC for the last 25 years, but I will always consider the Bay Area home.

Just took the game back up after a 25 year layoff to raise kids, so I know the struggle. Spent a lot of time on the range and with the swing coach over the last year. I’m hoping this is the year that I start putting some more rounds in and learn to enjoy the game again. Best of luck and don’t give up..

Alan

Hi Everyone!

I’m originally from San Diego, CA, but I’m currently living in San Jose, CA. Wife’s work brought us up here and I’m working remote now.

Anyhow, been playing golf on and off for about 4 years, but still can’t really even hit the ball straight. Recently, the wife and I have been playing a lot lately and now I’m signed up for lessons and am looking to buy my first real set.

Have a great evening!

Welcome from SW WI

Welcome to THP.

Hi Everyone!

Have a great evening!

Welcome to the board! San Jose. It's been 30 years since I've been there. This Iowa boy learned to surf on Ocean Beach in San Fran. I miss surfing.

Welcome to THP and don't be afraid to jump in with both feet. We don't judge around here, we all have our own playing abilities and struggles. And you'll probably even learn a thing or two!

Welcome and enjoy the journey! We enjoyed living in NorCal for 20 years and had a house in Los Gatos until 2018 when we relocated back to Minnesota.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to where dreams can come true!

Back