New member from Spokane WA.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

From one Spokane area Dog to another. . . .Welcome to THP !!

I forgot to ask....what part of Spokane are you from and where do you play?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

I forgot to ask....what part of Spokane are you from and where do you play?

I live out in Cheney across from Fairways, hole #15. Play Fairways the most, but in really like to get out and play different courses, especially those I haven't ever played yet. A couple of my favorites are Qualchen and Hangman

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hello. I am also new to this forum and site. I don't frequent many sites or forums. But am looking forward to the conversations this will bring about.
Cheers. kelly

Hello. I am also new to this forum and site. I don't frequent many sites or forums. But am looking forward to the conversations this will bring about.
Cheers. kelly

Thanks and welcome to you too Kelly

Welcome to THP =] Glad to have you with us.

Hi. My first disclaimer. I have issues about everything and I am an issue ridden individual.
Golf has become a non-competitive game for me. It has aways been a soul healing game for me. Other sports, family, life, children, dog, cats, house and work, has always dictated my life. So golf has been and will be a comfort and solace.
I have been playing for about 40 years. It is a passion above all passions. My wife tells me to play when ever I want. She does not play and is not interested. It took me long time to get past the guilt of playing without her, but not any more.
Thanks.
Kelly

Welcome to THP!

Back