New Original Penguin Golf Review

but I want him to explain how they don't have pleats and that's a bad thing.

Look, if Adam Scott can wear pleats then so can I. We’re basically the same person. Take all the good traits and give them to him, and I’ve got what’s left.

Look, if Adam Scott can wear pleats then so can I. We’re basically the same person. Take all the good traits and give them to him, and I’ve got what’s left.
If someone doesn't take a still from Twins and put Adam Scott's head on Arnold and Wardy's head on Danny Devito, I am going to be sorely disappointed in this place.

If someone doesn't take a still from Twins and put Adam Scott's head on Arnold and Wardy's head on Danny Devito, I am going to be sorely disappointed in this place.

you just insulted Danny Devito

you just insulted Danny Devito
I know you just wanted a reason to dislike one of my posts, which I get, but I'm on board since its making fun of Wardy.

I know you just wanted a reason to dislike one of my posts, which I get, but I'm on board since its making fun of Wardy.

lol yup now we are even

We’re basically best friends now, me and Adam

time for a video tour of Wardy's pants.....

can't believe I typed that
Dressed with the leprechaun hat and maybe a tackling grip mascot!!!

There’s some hits, but way more misses in this line for me.

Back