golfs_happy

Learning the ropes
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Have seen and been around this forum as a visitor for as long as I can remember, but never really had incentive to join. With a growing family golf often takes a backseat and it is hard to find the time to get out as much as I would like to.

I am a lefty golfer and proud of it! Play decently enough and just love the game of golf as well as the travel opportunities it has provided along the way.

Not entirely sure how active I will be here posting, but at least creating an account is the first step!

Have seen and been around this forum as a visitor for as long as I can remember, but never really had incentive to join. With a growing family golf often takes a backseat and it is hard to find the time to get out as much as I would like to.

I am a lefty golfer and proud of it! Play decently enough and just love the game of golf as well as the travel opportunities it has provided along the way.

Not entirely sure how active I will be here posting, but at least creating an account is the first step!
Welcome (as a registered user)!

Welcome to THP officially!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the community!!

:welcome:

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Eelcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum. It took me considerable time before I became an active poster but I haven’t regretted making the choice to be more involved.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Enjoy your time spent here. 😀

Welcome! This place is awesome but you already know that. Enhances the hobby, and some very nice people.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Officially welcome to THP!

:welcome::thp::thp::thp::thp::thp::thp::thp:

Welcome to THP.

Howdy 👋

Back