NFL Mini Helmet Alternate Help?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I need some help THPers. Riddell makes mini helmets for the NFL and each year they release 1-2 alternate lines. I’m trying to find every alternate line they have released.

What I have so far

Ice
Blaze
Chrome
Amp
Flash
Eclipse
Lunar Eclipse
Camo

I’m trying to figure out if those are all of them and what year each line came out.

Can anybody help?

It appears a Salute to service line is coming

• Admin
There also seems to be a line of matte finish mini helmets out there

• Admin
  • Admin
Think you have them all.

Flash & Lunar Eclipse (2021), Eclipse & Camo (2020), AMP (2019), Chrome (2018), Blaze (2017) and Ice (2016)

I think Ice was the first based on what I see.

Think you have them all.

Flash & Lunar Eclipse (2021), Eclipse & Camo (2020), AMP (2019), Chrome (2018), Blaze (2017) and Ice (2016)

I think Ice was the first based on what I see.
Thank you so much.

Thanks everybody.
Glad that I think I have the full list. Not that I am trying to get them all or anything, definitely not, was more curious than anything.

Thanks everybody.
Glad that I think I have the full list. Not that I am trying to get them all or anything, definitely not, was more curious than anything.
What's your favorite? I think I like the Eclipse the most. Something about the all matte black and the pop of logo color looks badass.

What's your favorite? I think I like the Eclipse the most. Something about the all matte black and the pop of logo color looks badass.
Blast and Flash so far.
Blast is harder to come by for signed, but we have a number of Flash signed. Im kind of digging the Amp line as well.

Blast and Flash so far.
Blast is harder to come by for signed, but we have a number of Flash signed. Im kind of digging the Amp line as well.
Yeah the Amp is pretty sweet. I think I'd like those more if they didn't do orange on orange for the Bears. Some other teams looks awesome though.

Yeah the Amp is pretty sweet. I think I'd like those more if they didn't do orange on orange for the Bears. Some other teams looks awesome though.
One of my favorites that we have is this Ekeler from Flash line.

0F44538A-B7BF-4ACA-9117-DE83EDDC8502.jpeg

Ok that looks awesome. Prolly better to judge in person vs pics on Google lol.
There are pictures of most of ours in the Sports Memorabilia thread.

There are pictures of most of ours in the Sports Memorabilia thread.
Cool, will have to check it out

Reactions: JB
Where are you buying them?
Depends. I will only buy witnessed signature, so usually online, Pristine has some solid stuff. Beckett and PSA are top notch for witnessing and have matching holograms for COA info. JSA is good, but a bit lesser in that regard in my opinion.

Reactions: Bus
Depends. I will only buy witnessed signature, so usually online, Pristine has some solid stuff. Beckett and PSA are top notch for witnessing and have matching holograms for COA info. JSA is good, but a bit lesser in that regard in my opinion.
Thanks

I default to eBay generally, but I'm sure it's full of fakes.

Thanks

I default to eBay generally, but I'm sure it's full of fakes.
I think thats the case for a lot of them. Its why I tend to target witnessed signatures and even then I am sure it exists.

Back