Nike Method Mod 90 - I got one!

Fedex dropped off the club today and I spent some time on the putting green at lunch.

I have to agree with pretty much everything mab13 said.

This putter allows me to swing freely and not have to force my stroke. I've been having problems with face balanced putters and the straight back/forward stroke. With this putter, I aim and shoot.

The ball feels super soft coming off the face I think due to the insert material but not so soft that you can't feel anything.

So far so good. I'm a putter junkie so the honeymoon may not last that long.

Anyhow for those on the fence, it's definitely worth a try.

Finally I found this stick and got it.
Supply seems to be very limited but I could get at CA$250, might be 210USD?
Anyway, I like centre-shafted putter, and like SeeMore putter, if you could hide top of the blade by shaft during stroke, ball never miss straight line and very, very pure rolling!
Bit intimidated at first sight (also love this looking though), but not that hard to get dialed in.

If you like the idea of SeeMore, you might love this (weight/balance are different though).
nike-method-mod-90-6i.jpg
540558f9bdbdc14e3632d193f7a4b366.jpg

I quite like the looks here, have yet to try a Nike putter I may need to look into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking at these closely over the last week or so. Really like the design, but they're pretty difficult to find.

It might not be the case in Statesside, but in Canada, I found at several Golf course which has Nike oriented pro shop.
I couldn't find it at anywhere else (like Golfsmith).

real old bump here...picked up a method mod 90 over the winter.

the honeymoon period has been fantastic with this putter...seem to making everything under 6 feet and even rolling in a few longer putts as well.

love the look and really loving the results right now...might have to even change my profile pic.

Back