Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
I don’t know how many times I can look back and say that I really like every single club currently in my bag. I feel confident with any one of them in my hands. No, that doesn’t mean that every shot is good, far from it. However, I am not doubting when I am standing over the ball. Plus, I enjoy hitting every single club.

How does everybody feel about their entire bag setup? I am so excited to see spring weather coming and hope springs eternal for many good rounds.

I’m very happy with all of my clubs but I am thinking about making a change to my grips to something with more taper.

I'm always looking for something better. I want to try everything. It's a constant chase and I kinda love it.

I think we are all chasing this feeling that you have acquired. Hats off…

I don’t know how many times I can look back and say that I really like every single club currently in my bag. I feel confident with any one of them in my hands. No, that doesn’t mean that every shot is good, far from it. However, I am not doubting when I am standing over the ball. Plus, I enjoy hitting every single club.

How does everybody feel about their entire bag setup? I am so excited to see spring weather coming and hope springs eternal for many good rounds.
I'm in that exact same spot with my bag right now. It's a great feeling, glad you're enjoying it as well!

I'm always looking for something better. I want to try everything. It's a constant chase and I kinda love it.
This is how I have ALWAYS felt until now. I will be getting new wedges as part of the Titleist Vokey experience, but I honestly have no desire to go look around in the golf shops and I never remember that thirst being quenched.

Not sure it is possible for me. I can get there with most spots in the bag, there is that pesky “4 iron” spot.

I either think an iron or a hybrid or a UT iron. Or a 23° UW if I could get my hands on one.

It's such a great feeling to know you're maxed and dialed from top to bottom. So freaking excited for you!

No there’s already been a club that been a thorn. That club tends to change year to year.

I like almost every club. Want a 7W though.

I feel that way about my bag. Every time i think about trying new clubs, i cant think of which one I'd need to replace!!!

I was contemplating a Newton shaft for the driver. But after being told my last day of employment is 4/11 that is now on hold. I really like what is in my bag. There is not a club in there when I pull it out I don't have confidence in.

I feel same way except putter. Irons will never leave the bag.

I don’t know how often I’ve hit that Nirvana moment. Seems like there is always something I’m looking to swap out.

Me entering the thread thinking this was about a great old band….

I Feel Stupid Kurt Cobain GIF by Nirvana

😆

Me being happy with all of my clubs is usually the kiss of death. I am a serial tinkerer, to my own detriment at times. It is fun though.

Is it ok for me to admit that my brain might explode if this ever happens to me! 😆

I think I’m addicted to the chase.

Also, I refuse to admit that I’m not just one new club or setup away from being a tour pro.

Usa Network Wwe GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

I am about there with that feeling. My new sticks are working well for me. Every year when all of the new gear comes out it is tough to resist because new clubs are fun.

Seriously though, love this! There have been a few times where I’ve thought my setup was as good as it can get and it really is an incredibly fun feeling.

We should probably get photos of these unicorns btw…?

I have that feeling as well. Which is kind of funny, since the whole bag will be renewed this year. But I seriously love all clubs in my bag at the moment. Could something be a little better? At least different. But I'm really happy with my current bag after countless changes.

Is it ok for me to admit that my brain might explode if this ever happens to me! 😆

I think I’m addicted to the chase.

Also, I refuse to admit that I’m not just one new club or setup away from being a tour pro.

Usa Network Wwe GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions
I obviously do not play at your level, but there has always been an addiction to the chase for me. I don’t know why I am suddenly so satisfied with everything. It is almost shocking to me, which is why I started the thread.

I obviously do not play at your level, but there has always been an addiction to the chase for me. I don’t know why I am suddenly so satisfied with everything. It is almost shocking to me, which is why I started the thread.
Need some deets on the setup! Whatcha crushing on here? I need to track down your WITB thread.

Need some deets on the setup! Whatcha crushing on here? I need to track down your WITB thread.
IMG_1767.jpeg

That is a screenshot capture of my signature and reflects my bag makeup. There is purpose that went into every club. The iron shafts are the best fit for me of anything I have ever used. The one spot in the bag where I struggled to fill was the spot between the 6 iron and the 21* UW. I had a T200 5 iron, but it just didn’t gap in distance-wise, even after playing around with the loft. The T200 6 iron is lofted at 27*. I tried a couple of different hybrids and then took a flyer on the T200U 23*. It immediately gapped in for me. It has the same shaft as the irons, but 10 grams lighter. I now have the following distances through that section of the bag:

6 iron - 185 yards
T200U - 195 yards
UW - 210 yards (although I can get more out of it if I need to)

The T150’s are bent 1 degree strong, to allow them to gap into the T200 6 iron. I then have wedges that are 48*, 53* and 58* and it all gaps really well.

I have been playing TaylorMade MG4 wedges and love those, but am looking forward to the Vokey wedges that will be in the bag at the end of April.

The bag is eclectic, with 4 different OEMs, but that makes it fun, too.

Back