No glove wearers?

No gloves.

We've all heard of Tommy 2-gloves. We can call this thread Tommy 2-2 gloves.

No glove, it is my firm belief they are unnecessary

if gloves were suddenly no longer available - we'd all end up playing without them and noticing very little difference - the grips of today are so much improved on the old stuff when gloves were probably required.

I prefer no gloves and no tape but I have callouses. I only wear a glove to deal with rain or lots of sweat.

I prefer not to wear a glove, but when the heat kicks in, I have no choice. I dont mind a glove though.

I don't wear a glove for putting, but always on every other shot.

I hate wearing a golf glove but I keep a couple in my bag this time of year and use them on days the humidity isn't too horrible. The back of my hands are so sun damaged I'd really rather cover up in the June-July-August UV rays. But I can't stand to wear a glove if it's going to be sweated through after a couple holes.

I don't wear a glove in the summer. But wear two in cooler weather, winter gloves.

No glove for me. I prefer the feel I get without one.

There is still a chance for all of you.

I was just like you for 20 years until I realized I was just using bad gloves.

I truly believed it was better to not wear one but once you try the Titleist Players buttery soft glove it's just not the same without them.

I haven't worn a golf in 35 years. When I first took up the game I wore a glove because everyone I knew wore one. During my first golf lesson the instructor asked me to remove the glove so that he could better see my grip. Never wore a glove since.

Like many others in this thread, I wore a glove in the beginning but got tired of replacing them often. Freddy was big at the time, so I thought if he didn't need one, neither did I. I can't imagine wearing one at this point. Don't think I could.

I prefer to go gloveless....but often with heat and humidity I gotta glove up....Caddy Daddy my go to.

I do not wear gloves, never have. Just feel like I am more comfortable without them. The only time I will use any tape is during my golf trip when I play multiple rounds a day over several days. Then it’s only on the pinky if my left hand, the middle section between knuckles. (Usually because I get tired and over grip).

There is still a chance for all of you.

I was just like you for 20 years until I realized I was just using bad gloves.

I truly believed it was better to not wear one but once you try the Titleist Players buttery soft glove it's just not the same without them.
I went through a brief period 15 years ago of wearing the Titleist Players glove. Unfortunately, it would stretch out of shape after one round and the most I could ever get out of one was about four rounds. I just can't afford to add $5-$10 to the cost of every round I play, as nice as they are.

If I'm going to have a glove on at all it has to be skin tight. Ultra thin gloves like the Players when they fit that tightly just can't handle being pulled on and off 18 times a round.

I went through a brief period 15 years ago of wearing the Titleist Players glove. Unfortunately, it would stretch out of shape after one round and the most I could ever get out of one was about four rounds. I just can't afford to add $5-$10 to the cost of every round I play, as nice as they are.

If I'm going to have a glove on at all it has to be skin tight. Ultra thin gloves like the Players when they fit that tightly just can't handle being pulled on and off 18 times a round.

Im not having a stretching issue and I think I get 12-15 rounds out of one. I agree that they are pricey

Im not having a stretching issue and I think I get 12-15 rounds out of one. I agree that they are pricey
I went to the opposite extreme and just got a few of those MG gloves that are so cheap they're basically disposable if they get icky-sweaty or stretched or torn. But hard to be the Players glove for deluxe feel although I've heard the FJ Pure Touch (?) are just as nice.

I went to the opposite extreme and just got a few of those MG gloves that are so cheap they're basically disposable if they get icky-sweaty or stretched or torn. But hard to be the Players glove for deluxe feel although I've heard the FJ Pure Touch (?) are just as nice.

when I didn’t wear a glove for all of those years I developed a death grip that I believe still causes me some issues. For the 5-6 years before switching back to a glove I actually used tennis wraps over my grips for increased grip and more of a midsize grip size.

No glove but keep one in the bag in case it starts to rain. Glove does seem to help when it gets wet.

No gloves for me and no regrets either.

Back