NorCal Crew hangout thread

Let's lock it down before it goes away!

There were times from 1:30 to 5, will book for 3pm and if we get more interest we can get another one close to it.

It would be fun to play that course and gamble a bit at Cache Creek. I'd be down for a Saturday day trip.

You let me know when and it is on!

Add me to that list, always wanted to play there. Scott (the dude who played in the first nor/so cal) would be in on that also.

There were times from 1:30 to 5, will book for 3pm and if we get more interest we can get another one close to it.

I can secure the tee times through Cole if you want me to. Let me know!

I can secure the tee times through Cole if you want me to. Let me know!

Poppy makes it super easy, I just booked a 4 some for Thursday 4/21 @ 3pm. Let's figure out how many we need and we can go from there on a second tee time.

This and Haggin Oaks are the top 2 courses I want to play north of me. Keep us posted on how it goes, very curious what you think as everything I have heard has been super positive.

Im also down for a game at either of these. I'm a regular at Hagen Oaks (Alister). Hagen is cool for the nostalgia and the pro shop and range is top notch. Let me know and I'm in!

Add me to that list, always wanted to play there. Scott (the dude who played in the first nor/so cal) would be in on that also.

Sounds like we have a 4some! What weekend you guys want to go? I am in Seattle 4/16-17 and am playing 4/23 at San Juan Oaks in an NCGA tournament, but think I am free any other weekend. There is a bit of a price break if we play @ 2pm, would that be a decent time for everybody since we would all be driving from a bit out?

Kick it around and lets get something planned!

Sounds like we have a 4some! What weekend you guys want to go? I am in Seattle 4/16-17 and am playing 4/23 at San Juan Oaks in an NCGA tournament, but think I am free any other weekend. There is a bit of a price break if we play @ 2pm, would that be a decent time for everybody since we would all be driving from a bit out?

i am open to pretty much any weekend (if you already have four, I'll come out drink a beer with ya). Alister is an easy course to walk as well, so that will save folks a few bucks.

I will be available towards the end of April..weekday or weekend..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

April 30th/ May 1st works for me. Hopefully Ken and some others can join us and we can get two groups.

Poppy makes it super easy, I just booked a 4 some for Thursday 4/21 @ 3pm. Let's figure out how many we need and we can go from there on a second tee time.

Looking forward to shooting a much lower score this go around.

Alight, so here are the tee times I have made for future get togethers, hopefully others want to play and we can at least fill out a foursome if not more.

Poppy Hills
Thursday 4/21 @ 3pm
mancest
ASN21
Mr. Hicksta
Mark_UK
- rate of $30 to walk, $15 additional for cart (This is the anniversary special)

Mocha Dehe
Saturday April 30th @ 2pm
mancest
plinyyounger
open
open
- rate of $79 (I think this includes cart, but I will need to double check)

Whoever wants to join either PM me or reply in this thread and I will put your name down. As I said, hopefully we can get another 4 some for either/both dates.

Last edited:
Alight, so here are the tee times I have made for future get togethers, hopefully others want to play and we can at least fill out a foursome if not more.

Poppy Hills
Thursday 4/21 @ 3pm
mancest
ASN21
open
open
- rate of $?? (will update as I think they have the anniversary special)

Mocha Dehe
Saturday April 30th @ 2pm
mancest
ASN21
open
open
- rate of $79 (I think this includes cart, but I will need to double check)

Whoever wants to join either PM me or reply in this thread and I will put your name down. As I said, hopefully we can get another 4 some for either/both dates.

Put me down for 4/21!

April 30th/ May 1st works for me. Hopefully Ken and some others can join us and we can get two groups.

I can get some locals together pretty easily I think.

Done. That is such a great deal for that course. I HAVE to play better than last time.

Same here! Are we walking or riding?

Same here! Are we walking or riding?

I'm probably going to ride since it's so cheap. Also depends on if I go to work earlier that day.

I'm probably going to ride since it's so cheap. Also depends on if I go to work earlier that day.

I'm going to leave class early for my 'appointment' :wink:

I guess we need another 3 players then, because I wanna play Poppy on the 21st.

I'm not sure if time4tim will be able to make it down on a Thursday.

Is Jim planning on playing? If so, I can group up with you guys and make it 3 and 3.

I don't want to take a spot away from anyone, but let me see if I can swing it. If someone else can make it for sure, I will step aside.

I don't want to take a spot away from anyone, but let me see if I can swing it. If someone else can make it for sure, I will step aside.

If you can make it we will have at least 5 and possibly 6. Let us know if you can make it and we will get another tee time.

Had my first lesson today, went very well. The pro saw immediately what I needed to correct and I'm exited again after making some real good contact. Best of all, the suggestions made a lot of sense!

also, I think I'll let the thread regarding Sacramento play die, we can do that type of organizing here since that is what we are doing now anyway. I'll transfer people's preferences regarding the days they are usually avail to the first page of this thread and I'll update it regularly.

Back