Northeast FL THPers

Checking in, live in St John's county. Played a round with McLovin recently, it was a blast. I'm a traveling 15, just be warned. Nothing special here. Would love to join up for a round.

If you need a forth in the up coming weeks let me know.

you shut your mouth. one of us was 1-under through the first 4 holes and it WASN'T me...

Where did you guys play? Always a good time if @McLovin is involved.

lpga jones course. the hills course is closed until later this year. we had a blast.

you shut your mouth. one of us was 1-under through the first 4 holes and it WASN'T me...

lpga jones course. the hills course is closed until later this year. we had a blast.
mannnn, it's been a while since I got down to LPGA. Fun!

mannnn, it's been a while since I got down to LPGA. Fun!

it was in really good shape. greens need another week or so to come back from a top dress, but they still rolled really well. not the best value at $80 mid-morning on a weekday, and it was slammed. still a super fun course.

it was in really good shape. greens need another week or so to come back from a top dress, but they still rolled really well. not the best value at $80 mid-morning on a weekday, and it was slammed. still a super fun course.

That was a blast! I am tired and DRAGGIN arse. I'm going to need another nap.

Where did you guys play? Always a good time if @McLovin is involved.

I'm a little late to the reply, LPGA Jones. It was a good time, HOT of course and kind of windy.

Anyone else playing in the FSGA One Day at Palencia next Monday and want to pair up? Hopefully she won't be a swamp with this offshore low developing tomorrow...

I'm thinking of hitting up Stillwater on Sunday afternoon around 1pm after the Jags game. They have quite a few openings, $74 - anyone want to join?

I'm thinking of hitting up Stillwater on Sunday afternoon around 1pm after the Jags game. They have quite a few openings, $74 - anyone want to join?
Unfortunately I am heading out of town the next day...so Sunday will be family time.

Heading to mid beach (Miami) this week with the family for a weekend get away. Keep me in mind, I'll play almost any day this is just a weekend we are heading out.

Till next time!

I went ahead and booked a time at 1:10 Sunday at Stillwater. $82 after tax, great rate for them. Anyone that can and wants to join have at it. Also openings at 1:20, 1:30, etc so if we get more than a foursome we can still follow each other perhaps. I hear it's in great shape right now.

I went ahead and booked a time at 1:10 Sunday at Stillwater. $82 after tax, great rate for them. Anyone that can and wants to join have at it. Also openings at 1:20, 1:30, etc so if we get more than a foursome we can still follow each other perhaps. I hear it's in great shape right now.
They must have raised the rates again as I played there a few weeks ago on a Friday for $45 in the afternoon.

They must have raised the rates again as I played there a few weeks ago on a Friday for $45 in the afternoon.

Yeah, I saw that and was hoping it would still be lower. Maybe bumped these up because it is an early Jags game and maybe more afternoon rounds in the nice weather as well. Still $82 all in is a fair price for them, especially since they include range balls vs other places charging for balls so it evens out. Would def rather pay $82 for Still vs similar for South Hampton right now.

Yeah, I saw that and was hoping it would still be lower. Maybe bumped these up because it is an early Jags game and maybe more afternoon rounds in the nice weather as well. Still $82 all in is a fair price for them, especially since they include range balls vs other places charging for balls so it evens out. Would def rather pay $82 for Still vs similar for South Hampton right now.
...but you still have that FSGA replay option at Marsh Landing. Which I need to use soon!

...but you still have that FSGA replay option at Marsh Landing. Which I need to use soon!

Yes, me too. Maybe we can coordinate that. I plan to play 18 when I do.

Need one for tomorrow Dunday the 29th at 8:06 at Magnolia Point. Brother in law had to back out. $52. Heard they got a new superintendent who is doing good work and brought it back pretty nicely. Will see. Love the layout.

Need one for tomorrow Dunday the 29th at 8:06 at Magnolia Point. Brother in law had to back out. $52. Heard they got a new superintendent who is doing good work and brought it back pretty nicely. Will see. Love the layout.
I’ll be on my way to Pittsburgh Tomorrow for client meetings on Monday.! Good luck and let us know the shape the course is in.

I’ll be on my way to Pittsburgh Tomorrow for client meetings on Monday.! Good luck and let us know the shape the course is in.

Forgot to post Magnolia conditions. Not bad. New super doing a good job. Actual fairways and rough (not super thick, but a good .5 to 1 inch or more above fairway length so you can see the difference. Only a few bad spots on a few greens, everywhere else looks and rolls nicely. Was super wet from heavy fog and dew starting out, but once it warmed up and dried off they rolled pretty well at a moderate speed. Hope they keep up the progress, it's a fun track.

I played Stillwater today, thought it was a lot of fun for 47 bucks in the afternoon

Any days coming up a group of us would all be available to play somewhere?

I think most everyone has off Thursday the 23rd, right? Nothing big that day is there? :p

Forgot to post Magnolia conditions. Not bad. New super doing a good job. Actual fairways and rough (not super thick, but a good .5 to 1 inch or more above fairway length so you can see the difference. Only a few bad spots on a few greens, everywhere else looks and rolls nicely. Was super wet from heavy fog and dew starting out, but once it warmed up and dried off they rolled pretty well at a moderate speed. Hope they keep up the progress, it's a fun track.
Fun layout. Been a long time since I ventured down to Magnolia.

I could be down. I need some more competitive matches before Grandaddy.

Cimarrone should have their greens cut this coming weekend. I managed to get out this past Friday and they were furry, but growing in pretty nicely. Missed 3 birdie putts because of slowness.... Well, and because I suck

So what dates might work for everyone? Post some here and I'll throw them all in a spreadsheet and see what matches up best.

I can probably play:
Nov 25, 26 (Thanksgiving weekend)
Dec 2, 3
Dec 10
Dec 16, 17
Dec 30, 31

Also taking 4-5 days FTO at some point rest of the year, likely play on most of those weekdays whenever they end up being. (Right now planning for Dec 5 and Dec 18)

So what dates might work for everyone? Post some here and I'll throw them all in a spreadsheet and see what matches up best.

I can probably play:
Nov 25, 26 (Thanksgiving weekend)
Dec 2, 3
Dec 10
Dec 16, 17
Dec 30, 31

Also taking 4-5 days FTO at some point rest of the year, likely play on most of those weekdays whenever they end up being. (Right now planning for Dec 5 and Dec 18)

I can do the 26th with you.

Back