NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

EyesπŸ‘€

WHERE IS EVERYONE???
wake up sleeping GIF

Did something finally happen???

Running Man Party Hard GIF

Yelling Houston Rockets GIF by NBA

Sooooo…. I saw a picture….. what’d you get?

Are we to believe that it really happened? Need video or detailed pics ASAP!

It’s progress

I saw a video it finally happened

So with very long-awaited @PPFour12 gift reveal, that finally puts a wrap on the 2023 THP Gift Exchange. We only had one participant that did not post there gift reveal.

First of all, thank you very much to @KY Golfer for the huge assist with the administration of the entire process this year! And, of course, thank you to everyone that participated in the gift exchange and to those that didn't but still followed and posted in this thread.

I feel like it was another very successful event and I am already looking forward to the 2024 edition!

Thank you so much @Sox_Fan again for making this the best thread out there! And big thanks to @KY Golfer for all his hard work as well!

So with very long-awaited @PPFour12 gift reveal, that finally puts a wrap on the 2023 THP Gift Exchange. We only had one participant that did not post there gift reveal.

First of all, thank you very much to @KY Golfer for the huge assist with the administration of the entire process this year! And, of course, thank you to everyone that participated in the gift exchange and to those that didn't but still followed and posted in this thread.

I feel like it was another very successful event and I am already looking forward to the 2024 edition!
Well done @Sox_Fan I appreciate you & @KY Golfer taking the reigns this year! You guys did a fabulous job & I know all of us appreciate it (y)

Thank you Everyone! Always a fun time

Well done guys! Well done!!!

@PPFour12’s SS killed it! Great job!!!

@PPFour12’s SS killed it! Great job!!!

They really did. Beautifully crafted black and gold (that vest is sooo nice). Some Penguins swag that’s going to turn their season around. Socks that express just how average of a golfer I really am, hahaha!

In all seriousness, I apologize for taking so long. Life has been, well, life. I really am so appreciative and loved doing this. I promise I’ll open the summer gift by next Christmas!

Many thanks to @Sox_Fan and @KY Golfer for running this again this year. Great times!

Thanks for all the work you guys did this year @Sox_Fan @KY Golfer !! Can’t wait to run it back again next year!

Back