NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Question for other SS participants: do you feel like you have a "connection" to your recipient moving forward? You might follow their posts a little closer, or just notice them more often, etc. I liken it to driving a certain make/model/color car - you tend to notice others that are the same as yours.
100% yes

Question for other SS participants: do you feel like you have a "connection" to your recipient moving forward? You might follow their posts a little closer, or just notice them more often, etc. I liken it to driving a certain make/model/color car - you tend to notice others that are the same as yours.

Yes, I enjoyed learning about my recipient. I do see their posts now more frequently now and pay closer attention to them.

First day wearing the polo from my secret Santa and this might put a major dent in my wallet - Travis Mathew knows how to put together apparel. Can’t wait to participate again in this thread next year and Santa if you should find yourself north of the border the poutines are on me 🤝.

I had to pop in here and say thank you again to my THP Santa for the Puma Cloudspun Vest. It was absolutely perfect today. Super comfortable and keeps you the right temp.
DF7C35B1-ABC7-4E87-9DEF-589E2C01B082.jpeg

I think so...I find myself looking at his/her posts more.

After seeing the mystery bag thread blow up this year with only 50 bags, I'm saying we are going to double down on the new thread next holiday season. More people, more posts period!

I had to pop in here and say thank you again to my THP Santa for the Puma Cloudspun Vest. It was absolutely perfect today. Super comfortable and keeps you the right temp.
View attachment 9060212
How does it fit? Size up or true? I need this is gray

How does it fit? Size up or true? I need this is gray

I would say it runs a bit big and is stretchy. Go true to size since you wear it over other shirts.

Kind of yes. I took part the past 2 years. And I see my recipients posting. And I pay attention of a sorts to them... and wonder if they use what I sent and liked it. Yeah, I'm kind of like "that's my Secret Santa right there.":D

Just a bump for THIS gem! Let's get more THPers in this year and take the new thread over 100 pages!!!!

Can't wait to re-up my AC membership this fall and get in on this action!

Will definitely participate this year!! Stoked!

This was a ton of fun last year, I can’t wait for this years thread!

I'm in for sure this year

I look forward to it every year

It was one of the highlights of my year last year!

Same here - what fun this was last year.

Just a few weeks ago at work we were talking about a gift exchange we did last year. The THP one was fantastic, I really look forward to it again this year. However this year I need to be better - I got a few messages last year apparently people knew who my recipient was and they were quick to point him out to me with their guess which I was forced to confirm (all in good fun and none of it was public).

I have a little list of some things that people have said over the past few months if I see it I just jot it down. We'll see if I get one of those individuals or not this year.

I will definitely get in this year if possible.

This is so much fun will absolutely do this again! great reminder @hadi05

Seeing all these responses just reminds me how amazing this place really is!

Let's go 100 people in the exchange and 100 pages!

Can't forget our dear friend @Sox_Fan who does unbelievable work behind the scenes!

In for 2022 as well! Always such a blast and amazing to see the generosity flow!

I look forward to this event as much as I do my annual Florida golf vacay!

sign me up!!

One of the few upsides of cold weather is THP Secret Santa

Back