Ocean Isle in Polished Black Oxide (Spec putter for sale)

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
We have been reluctant to do black oxide over the last year believing that our polymers were a better choice. Well while we still believe our polymers are the better choice for finishing carbon steel we have had so many requests for black oxide we decided to give it a go. Here is our first, and Ocean Isle that we gave the entire putter a high polish and then a sealant. As far as wear is concerned, we can only guess that the sealant we used will extend the life, but we are not sure by how much with so many factors involved.

This one being polished almost looks like a black nickel finish. Let me know what you think as this putter is for sale and we should have some dark finished ones soon to post pics of as well.

2010_01050002.jpg

2010_01050003.jpg

2010_01050004.jpg

2010_01050006.jpg

2010_01050011.jpg

It's georgeous...I love the look. The putter I always seem to go back to is an old Ping Pal that I just can't seem to retire. This has that same classic look with a killer finish. I could see this in my bag.

I think you did a great job...looks good to me .

It's georgeous...I love the look. The putter I always seem to go back to is an old Ping Pal that I just can't seem to retire. This has that same classic look with a killer finish. I could see this in my bag.

Well we are working on something very similar to a ping pal, hopefully we should have something done soon.

Hola

Hola

Beautiful putter and finish. Would the finish develop a nice patina with age?

Beautiful putter.

Back