Oct. 2nd Dinner at Gmac's Nona Blue in Orlando

Playdough

Hi.
Reaction score
Handicap
Kristen and I will down in Florida on the first week of October in St. Augustine to see my parents and since we are in the state figure we might as well venture down to Orlando and hit up Nona Blue again. We had a great time there when we went during the Outing in May and are looking forward to going again. I wanted to extend an invitation to my THP family to have dinner with us that evening. Plan is to get there around 6:45 on Wednesday night, October 2nd for some dinner and drinks. Would like to see some friends again and have dinner with you all. Just let me know if you can make it or not, if there is enough interest then I will look into getting a table or two reserved.

I'll need to make sure it's all good with the Mrs and see if she can join us. If not, it'll just be me meeting you up there

That would be so cool. Wish I could make it, but I'll be down a week later. Hope you have a great time. I'm gonna try to get there while I'm down too.

JM

Looking forward to it Wardy!

Shameless self bump!!

Ward if your still interested I'll text you tomorrow afternoon/evening to confirm.

Helps when you remember today is Monday and not Tuesday haha

Looks like we won't be making it down. Ward get to feeling better buddy.

Looks like we won't be making it down. Ward get to feeling better buddy.

Will do man, we'll reschedule this next time you two are down here :/

Back