Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I don't know why it is, but I leave so many putts dead center and short, just a revolution or less from going in with my Ten w/ TT. However, my Shot Scope stats make it obvious that the TT alignment aid must be working as I make more long putts and a higher percentage of putts at every distance with the Ten w/ TT. It definitely outshines both the Toulon Portland and Stroke Lab DW which I'll occasionally switch to when feel like I've been in a putting slump or just lost feel for the greens

29 putts today with the TT Ten S. And I didn’t even feel like I putted that well because there were a few more putts that nearly fell. I line up the ball before I putt, but just got some triple track balls in! Today I had a 60 foot putt from the fringe that I left to tap-in range and a 15 foot putt from the fringe that I dropped for par on the finishing hole.

It feels great to be confident in my putting stroke and alignment!

that is literally the greatest feeling on the greens

agree 10x

I drop putts from 20+ foot even when I'm pulling or pushing the ball a bit and it may not impact my make % much vs puring it.

but, man does that 4ft putt scare the life out of me; and ruin an otherwise good day of ball striking

I’m liking my TT double wide pretty well, but I kind of like a lighter head…took out the weights and am in love with how it feels. Are there any “dummy” weights to just fill the hole with that anyone knows of? I’ve been using it with the weight ports empty, but I’d prefer something in there…but as light as possible.

I’ve started pairing the triple track ball with my TT Ten putter and the results have generally been excellent. New course today, 28 putts, no 3 putts, and a compliment from my buddy that he was really impressed how end over end I was rolling the triple track balls.

Had an awesome day on the greens with my TT Doible Wide yesterday….when I finally got to a green. Took a bit on the practice green to get more used to it without the weights in it, but only had one 3 putt and 5 two putts. Made a couple well outside the 20 ft range and ended up with 25 putts total…won’t talk about the overall score though. 😂

My TT 2-Ball Ten continues to be the best club in my bag.

Struggled a bit on Saturday on the front, with a 45, but rebounded nicely with a 39 on the back.

I made a 40-footer on 9 to prevent a blow-up hole and had a couple of very nice 2-putts from 75+ feet.

I feel like when I am inside 10 feet, I am going to make it, even though that doesn't always happen. Confidence is so crucial to putting, and this, combined with the TT Golf Bal, has me as confident as I have ever been on the greens.

Yo @DNevsCG! Are the Triple Track 7s sold out? I see you can order a 7 on the website. I was hoping to get a 7s.

Thanks Matt

Back