Ogio Apparel Review Thread

With the cold approaching it was time to bring the OGIO All Elements 1/4 zip back out and it's still my favorite one I own. It's so comfortable and warm and it fits me so well.

447EE573-0B75-441E-BF04-67631698EC29.jpeg

They are at a pretty decent price right now too.

I finally made use of my OGIO rain pants today and they were flawless. We had a steady drizzle for 13 holes and there was absolutely no leakage. The pockets are great and conveniently placed and no water got through the zipper area. They were baggy enough that movement wasn't an but not too baggy to be ugly or annoying. I came away very impressed today. Now I'm wishing I would have bought the jacket at the same time.

Put the 3 in 1 jacket through the wringer today. It poured on us for 8 of our 9 holes, CPO and I was all over the course. The jacket did a great job keeping me dry, and until the temp dropped towards the end of our round it kept me warm enough as well. Similar to the rain jacket, the material for this jacket doesn’t exactly shed the water, it seems to absorb it, yet it prevents the rain from getting to you. My shirt was completely dry except where water leaked around the collar, but I didn’t have the jacket fully zipped and I didn’t wear the hood, so short of Star Trek force field tech no jacket would have prevented that.

I started out with a 1/4 zip under my jacket, but removed it about 2 holes into the round because I was too warm. As the jacket got saturated and the wind picked up I was close to needing my 1/4 zip back on, but we decided to call it after nine holes.

Really I was hoping for this jacket to be something warmer than it is, but it should be fine for what I need, a jacket to wear walking the dogs, walking to/from the car and something to wear when it’s wet out. It’s no ski parka but should do what I need.

Just picked up a pair of their rain pants for around $45 on OGIO.com and using code ABSS1930

The rain jacket did me solid today during a cold wet round. The jacket is so light and restricts movement less than any rain jacket I've ever owned. It also did a solid job of blocking the wind.

We received the “All Elements Quilted Jacket” at the 2018 Grandaddy, unfortunately I changed sizes a bit and the XL I had REALLY didn’t fit me. I loved the jacket though, so my wife bought me one in XXL for Christmas, and I’ve been wearing it a lot lately. It works great for a top layer on a cold dry day, or under the 3 in 1 on a wet day. It’s kinda water resistant on it’s own, as we tested in California, but it’s not really meant as a waterproof. They’ve got some pretty steep discounts on their stuff right now, so it’s worth taking a look if you’re looking for a jacket.

We received the “All Elements Quilted Jacket” at the 2018 Grandaddy, unfortunately I changed sizes a bit and the XL I had REALLY didn’t fit me. I loved the jacket though, so my wife bought me one in XXL for Christmas, and I’ve been wearing it a lot lately. It works great for a top layer on a cold dry day, or under the 3 in 1 on a wet day. It’s kinda water resistant on it’s own, as we tested in California, but it’s not really meant as a waterproof. They’ve got some pretty steep discounts on their stuff right now, so it’s worth taking a look if you’re looking for a jacket.
The zipper on my All ELements Quilted Jacket broke about a week after we got it so I haven't spent much time with it.
However I got it fixed at a local place and have been wearing it nonstop in all kinds of weather, and I'm loving it. It's comfortable from 32* to 60* and stylish enough to wear out to the local pub or to wear to church.

I wear this jacket every chance I get. Even during the winter if it gets above 30 or so I'll wear it over a sweater or 1/4 zip. One of my favorite combos is this plus the All Elements 1/4 zip.

Back