OGIO Mutant Travel Bag

My Grandaddy Mutant is great... only been on one trip so far but it survived the ShipSticks abuse quite well.

Looks like you can get them on the interwebz for $249
? ? ?- hopefully cheaper with the Budget Discount
Found it for $180 on golfdiscount

This will fit in the bag.

WTF - for $29.99 I’ll bubble wrap that
I like the Subtle Patriot bag and love the current price. My apprehension as of late with weight is that they say it weighs 10 lbs. Mine weighs more than that and weight overage prices are astronomical right now. So dropping 4 lbs for a really good bag seems like a good idea.
That is concerning- weight is a huge factor in golf bag selection- I was all in on the subtle patriot before
Wow I didn't realize that Subtle Patriot bag was down to $170 (after THP budget golf discount). That's a very enticing price.
You’re killing me bruh

Looks pretty sweet.

The wife and I both have the Ogio mutant bags. They are awesome and I have two trips on mine now with no issues. The bag holds a ton of stuff and is easy to pack. When loaded the bag does not twist side to side and rolls very easy. My wife dragged hers all over LAX. When not In use I store them in the overhead garage racks on top of some boxes.

Great looking bag. Definitely in market for a travel bag as we prepare for Utah in May. :cool:?
Absolutely what I was about to post! Somehow my current bag got ripped and sliced somewhere during my recent flights so am definitely in the market for a new one. This has very much gone on the list.

Back