Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

I definitely look forward to demoing the classic XL outside, and I hope I get the chance to try the Black Tie!

You can swing mine if there's not one to try. It might not be the head you want but you'll get a feel for the shaft (too stiff for me but did help bring my flight down).

Glad to see the excitement rise as this grows near. The 2nd THP Invitational of 2013 is going to be awesome.

Ohio is gonna bring it big time!

What Cleveland clubs is everyone looking forward to the most?

I'm really looking forward to hitting the MT and TT irons, but what I'm really looking forward to is hitting the RTX's as that is where my week link is.

MT long irons and CB/TT short irons..

Another day closer!!

2:30 tee time set! My Ohio Invitational and Morgan Cup prep officially start today, can't wait to get out there and hit the little white ball around.

Awesome IN have a good round dude I'm extremely jealous as I'm stuck at work.

No Friday round for me - I have to help cover for some furloughed folks at work. However, I will be in Cincy in plenty of time for Happy Hour; if there is a THP group gathering Friday night, I'm in!

I'd like to hit the new cleveland drivers. We haven't got any in yet in my area. Only thing that sells in central Illinois is Taylormade Callaway Ping and Titleist. Literally only thing that's stocked.

I hope all the Ohio guys are out playing and prepping today as the weather is gorgeous!

I hope all the Ohio guys are out playing and prepping today as the weather is gorgeous!

Nope. I've been sleeping since I work tonight. I should get a round in Wednesday.

Here's our wedges fellas...

First 9 holes of the year are in the books. No doubt I will be ready for Ohio!

First 9 holes of the year are in the books. No doubt I will be ready for Ohio!

It was beautiful in Buffalo today..got my 18 in and tomorrow morning too! It was soo nice.

Started today with another short game lesson & this one seems to stick with me! I hit the first two targets after my lesson, while showing a friend what I learned! Hit 100 balls, almost all of them 110 or less. Working the wedges, in the rain. Feeling great about my chances, too.

83 today. Not bad, just need some more putts to fall. Can't wait for OH!

I'm ready for this! I've been out 7 times so far and multiple range sessions. Hopefully by the time the invitational comes around I will have my game in good shape to help my buddy Adwillingham.

Lots of prep in here, I need to stop slacking. I love the work guys are putting in for this though! At this rate, my first round will be the 27th.

I got to the range this afternoon. Rusty at the beginning but I was striking the ball very well towards the end. I'm excited to keep playing and having this be the beginning of the season!

I'm ready for this! I've been out 7 times so far and multiple range sessions. Hopefully by the time the invitational comes around I will have my game in good shape to help my buddy Adwillingham.

I just hope your shoulders don't get tired of the dead weight you're carrying. Actually, my last round showed some signs of promise, so we'll see what happens. It will be a blast regardless.

Too cold for me still. I need 65° and up lol

Took my first step today in getting ready for this , I landed in Indy from Orlando......man what a shock, cold and everything is still Brown, where did all the green stuff go, oh yeah its in Florida. Oh well its time to get after it around here , may try to play tomorrow if we don't get to much rain tonight

Glad to see so many getting out to the range and course prepping!

Got in 27 holes today with Lafayette7 and a couple of other friends. 41 44 43 Had some good shots and some real stinkers. If I could keep from screwing up here and there my scores could have been a little lower. All in all I'm happy enough though.

Hoping to finally get some real golf in tomorrow. Gonna feel great to get back out on the course and start getting back to the form of last year.

Only a month. Can't wait to tee it up.

Back