Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
As of today Ohio is the 23rd state to go Constitutional Carry. I celebrated by doing what I do every day… carry…

I have a feeling this is going to get shut down.

I generally go deeper with an Enigma conceal setup but went with the speed to shot thing today, just because. Threw a non tucked wind shirt on, no issues.

For those that don’t fight nor carry, yes it looks like bad things could happen there. Know that it takes well over 100# of pressure to get that gun out unless you defeat the retention. I’m also multi Degreed in a grappling discipline that is going to make getting it from there from me a tough sled? 😂.

i have a feeling you don’t like me. So go away. You wanna be a jackass to me all the time? Dude. Don’t. I’m speaking nicely, well except to you. Dude. Whatever your issue is with me, take it up with someone that cares? Or take it up with me. PM me if you want a piece. Otherwise just leave me alone your harassing asshat self that wouldn’t say anything to me in person? Lol! Wouldn’t hap’n? Cap’n.No way.

Ain’t the first time dude. So shut it down Bro. I posted before I meant to and had some other stuff to share. Whatever. Block me. Whatever. But stop responding to me if all your going to be is a Richard?

I’d like your smug ass to get suspended for nothing. See how you like it?? PM’s here out. Done with you dude.

Why? Nobody has said anything with a political slant to it. I will try to post a reply and hope that it passes muster. If I understand the new statute correctly it allows any law abiding citizen of Ohio to carry concealed with no permit nor training required. I have my doubts about that system. I was fully in favor of the CCW statute that was in place, as well as the "castle doctrine" and "stand your ground" bills. I can see some sketchy characters taking advantage here.

I should say that I am a gun owner, but I only own long guns for hunting and target shooting. I do not own any handguns. Never found the need to have one. That's because I willfully avoid areas where gunplay is common. The only thing is, those areas are getting harder to find! Way back in the day, I used to drive a beer truck in some questionable neighborhoods. Over time, they have only become more and more questionable. Once, I delivered a case of wine to a store with a big crowd of dudes out front. One guy called out, "I'm gonna take that case of wine off you!" I turned and said, "No, you're not!" The guys around him all laughed. You know what happened to me? As I pulled away, someone threw a rock that hit my truck. Nowadays, I'd probably be dead!

And it can be argued, as Ted Nugent has done, that the Second Amendment to the Constitution IS a carry permit! It allows law abiding citzens of the United States to keep AND BEAR arms! I believe that the framers of the Constitution were brilliant men, and chose their words very carefully.

I generally go deeper with an Enigma conceal setup but went with the speed to shot thing today, just because. Threw a non tucked wind shirt on, no issues.

For those that don’t fight nor carry, yes it looks like bad things could happen there. Know that it takes well over 100# of pressure to get that gun out unless you defeat the retention. I’m also multi Degreed in a grappling discipline that is going to make getting it from there from me a tough sled? 😂.

i have a feeling you don’t like me. So go away. You wanna be a jackass to me all the time? Dude. Don’t. I’m speaking nicely, well except to you. Dude. Whatever your issue is with me, take it up with someone that cares? Or take it up with me. PM me if you want a piece. Otherwise just leave me alone your harassing asshat self that wouldn’t say anything to me in person? Lol! Wouldn’t hap’n? Cap’n.No way.

Ain’t the first time dude. So shut it down Bro. I posted before I meant to and had some other stuff to share. Whatever. Block me. Whatever. But stop responding to me if all your going to be is a Richard?

Going to take quite a bit of time to get comfortable seeing people with guns everywhere. CCW requires training and passing a class at least. Don't love this personally

further reason to stay away from large gatherings in my opinion. pandemic changed thinking but certain malls and areas will be off desired visiting lists. understand need /desire to carry but it's not the wild wild west. too many soft arguments and enraged people making rash decisions that may or may not lead to pulling a gun

PSA: Anyone making personal threats towards @MattyD-MPLS can feel free to DM me for a meet up.I smile a lot, but don’t get it twisted. I get up to the Midwest often and can detour as necessary. No need for extra words. Let’s make it happen.

I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment but this kind of response is what concerns those with no experience with firearms and are generally wary of those that carry. You are doing a disservice to your message and yourself, bud. Might want to rethink your response.

Not sure why this took the twist it did, but yikes. This is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back