Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I survived. No need for the thread to roshambo for my Victory Cup spot 🤣🤣

Actually was pretty nice out furnace didn’t come on until around 9:30 and I was already on the back.

I survived. No need for the thread to roshambo for my Victory Cup spot 🤣🤣

Actually was pretty nice out furnace didn’t come on until around 9:30 and I was already on the back.
So doing a replay? 😁

So doing a replay? 😁
I’ll be out there Friday but can’t go until around 1p. Thankfully it looks for now like the temps will be mid 80s even that late in the day. :cool:

Playing fox meadows tomorrow around 1100. Really late notice....lmk if interested

How is it 53° right now and supposed to be in the 100s with the index all week?

Playing fox meadows tomorrow around 1100. Really late notice....lmk if interested
Playing there with a work group on Wednesday next week. Are you a member there?

Playing next week at Windmill Lakes in Ravenna around 7:30am Tuesday to Friday if anyone is interested.

Playing next week at Windmill Lakes in Ravenna around 7:30am Tuesday to Friday if anyone is interested.
Wish it was closer to me. 4 hours drive would be tough on a Friday. Hopefully some others can make it!

Hi All! Just joined the site/forum. I live on the westside of Cleveland. Always looking for guys to get out with, anything within an hour is usually good. Looking forward to meeting other Hackers!

Hi All! Just joined the site/forum. I live on the westside of Cleveland. Always looking for guys to get out with, anything within an hour is usually good. Looking forward to meeting other Hackers!
Welcome to THP! Quite a few Ohio guys within an hour of you here in the forum.

Dang, wish my week wasn't so busy. Can't make it this week, but let me know if you get out any early morning in the future.

depending on work later in the week may be in play.

Hi All, I was playing with @AuzzieMatt and @DiscipleofPenick yesterday at Windmill Lakes and this place came up, so I thought I'd dip my toes in.... I live in Akron and don't mind a drive to play some place new.

Love that course, and it's not that far away, but I am rarely awake at that time of day. Yes, I'm retired and I'm lazy! Played yesterday and am playing tomorrow pretty close to home. For the rest of the week, work to do around the house.

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. If I can make it work I’d be down to make a 4 hour trip to get some Team Vosh practice in. I’ll see what I can do.

Back