Very nice clubs that looks like fun to play!

Getting my gamers reshafted so went back to a fun setup for me will be playing it tomorrow and Sunday.

First post updated

Getting my gamers reshafted so went back to a fun setup for me will be playing it tomorrow and Sunday.

First post updated
What shaft are you moving to?

Nead in time out?

Nead in time out?

50/50 i have the CX2 that I've been wanting to put through it's paces and really give it a go but didn't with RR but now I feel like I can spend some good time with it and see how it does compare to the Nead and your favorite the Ghost Spider Si haha

Looking good, Alex. Interested to hear your thoughts on the CX2 compared to the Nead. I know it would take a lot to knock that out of your bag.

Nice looking bag, digging the variety you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha you're too kind. Speaking of WITB someone needs to post up their single length iron set...

I just saw this! My WITB constantly changes with drivers and woods! My thread would be in a state of perennial update! I am getting closer to what I would call my "gamer" bag. A couple more rounds with some different drivers (Mizuno is the favorite heading into the turn) but there is rumor of a new Cobra driver making an appearance very soon and my Titleist 915 D3 newly reshafted with a Hzrdous Yellow!! Always something going on!

I just saw this! My WITB constantly changes with drivers and woods! My thread would be in a state of perennial update! I am getting closer to what I would call my "gamer" bag. A couple more rounds with some different drivers (Mizuno is the favorite heading into the turn) but there is rumor of a new Cobra driver making an appearance very soon and my Titleist 915 D3 newly reshafted with a Hzrdous Yellow!! Always something going on!
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. Post it up!

I'm tempted to get the MT 588's fit for lie, but I may be selling mine. Contingent on grabbing a set of F5's though ...

Should get them out for a round at some point though, just for old times sake. Was what I considered my first true set (HiBore XLi's and TEE XCG6's prior to the MT's).

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. Post it up!

Just not in my WITB thread lol

First post updated with bag for #THPAmbition next weekend.

Updated WITB for 2017 and my two callouts coming up

41769628606749aff9ea6fc64229ee46.jpg

59923e545f137cc8dbf71523782ad8c4.jpg

b442ec8308af74ac56d1899383d0259a.jpg

First post is updated with additional pics and details

Great set up,love the f7's

Is it weird that I thought man this is only 3 pages long and way behind @mr.hickta WITB thread

Is it weird that I thought man this is only 3 pages long and way behind @mr.hickta WITB thread

I should have posted each new item to the bag, I have much to learn in the ways of being a #clubho

I should have posted each new item to the bag, I have much to learn in the ways of being a #clubho

Haha...you have a long way to go young padawan. You still have Bridgestone irons and wedges from 2 years ago. Nothing wrong with that as they are solid clubs and playing what works.

Haha...you have a long way to go young padawan. You still have Bridgestone irons and wedges from 2 years ago. Nothing wrong with that as they are solid clubs and playing what works.

I have a feeling that one way or another those irons and wedge will be upgraded haha

Man that's a good looking set up you got there Alex

Killer bag Alex. I think next time we play together I'm going to have to take you up on your offer for a few test swings :D

Solid updates sir!

Looking forward to hitting some shots with the PUR wedges

Back