Ok Srixon, just stop!

Turtlerancher

2021 Morgan Cup- Go Team Hackers! 😎
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
??
They must know I have no will power, keep getting buy 2 get 1 free emails, $20.00 doz. offers and more sales emails. After my order yesterday I looked when I got home and realized with this 3 dozen I will have a total of 21 dozen QSTs to start the season! If I go through that many I'm quitting golf! 😳

They must know I have no will power, keep getting buy 2 get 1 free emails, $20.00 doz. offers and more sales emails. After my order yesterday I looked when I got home and realized with this 3 dozen I will have a total of 21 dozen QSTs to start the season! If I go through that many I'm quitting golf! 😳

Just means you’re gonna be a happy golfer for quite some time.

see that situation right there is where my wife would say something like "so this should last you until next Wednesday right mister shankapotomus?"

Last edited:
HMMM if they say 5-6 dozen is average you have 4 years worth of golf balls!

Hey, golf balls make great presents for mother's day, father's day, and all the other days. ;)

HMMM if they say 5-6 dozen is average you have 4 years worth of golf balls!
But what do I do when they come out with a ball I like more next year? :p

Sounds like they have you pegged as a sucker! 😏 Just keep sending and he will keep buying. 🤑 I am on their mailing list also and maybe get one message a week if that.

Visons of 'Tin Cup' VcAvoy on 18. Ball, Ball, Ball,,,,,,,,, you could go for days...

With that many spares, kinda means it's grip & rip every hole!
I mean, with that kind of supply, I wouldn't be digging water balls out of my bag for holes with hazards!

It’s a long term investment.

If its any help, here whats I always tell myself: no matter how a good a deal is, the best deal of all is not buying anything. Im in the same boat though, I keep buying Maxfli balls when GG/DSG has the Softfli for 3 dozen for $30. Ive now got probably 6 dozen balls and just the other day I bought 2 dozen Callaway Diablo Tours when they were 2 dozen for $25 a 15 ball box of Callaway Superhot when they were on sale for $20 and just today I bought a Ping Glide 2.0 wedge when it was on sale for $109.
I seriously need to stop buying golf gear.

This is Covid season, not Y2K! Very impressive stock up. 🙏

hahahaha, it's awesome though right?! Great quality at a crazy good price.

Back