Okay, fess up... was it you?

I hadn't seen the video yet, that was painful. Then to take credit for the shot afterwards. SMH

Oof, that guy. The unsolicited advice is one thing (and I get he doesn't know she's in the industry), but his ego was flying high and he was just speaking for the sake of speaking and trying to be right and not listening. Or that was a horrendous attempt to spark a conversation with her. The glare back at the camera as she was listening was pretty funny.

Not me. At my age I hate being accused of be a dirty old man

Oof, that guy. The unsolicited advice is one thing (and I get he doesn't know she's in the industry), but his ego was flying high and he was just speaking for the sake of speaking and trying to be right and not listening. Or that was a horrendous attempt to spark a conversation with her. The glare back at the camera as she was listening was pretty funny.
He shoulda been like good Lord your move is pure, did you play in school or what?

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

She could have replied -

“ where’s your players member card ?”

But was too polite and far too good ,

I would have watched her ,,,, in awe of how good her swing is and how she can control what she’s trying to do through the shot ) soo much ability to do that .

Back