Bus

Touring Purple
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~16
I have an old V-steel 5w with an NV green that stayed in the bag for a long time. Since buying that I've tried a fair number of shafts in different clubs, though nothing compared to many of you, and hadn't found anything I like nearly as much. Last year I got a Paradym 7w with, you guessed it, an NV green, that is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Looking at getting new FWs with them in all of them now, and maybe one for the driver too.

Any of you have an old reliable shaft you keep coming back to?

I still use the latest NV green as one of my rota of driver shafts.

When things go south, i put it in play.

Darn - I thought this was going to be about drag racing in the 60s.

mR5-9.A9HmKf2ikYz2YlVA.jpg

I have an old V-steel 5w with an NV green that stayed in the bag for a long time. Since buying that I've tried a fair number of shafts in different clubs, though nothing compared to many of you, and hadn't found anything I like nearly as much. Last year I got a Paradym 7w with, you guessed it, an NV green, that is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Looking at getting new FWs with them in all of them now, and maybe one for the driver too.

Any of you have an old reliable shaft you keep coming back to?
I have a vsteel 5w as well I keep around.

I used to swear by SteelFiber in my woods. Got away from them tho.

If it works. Recall Johnny Miller had an old fairway wood he used forever. It didn't match anything else in his bag. But it was his go to in a crunch. Fill your bag with green NV's.

It's not old by any stretch but my Diamana TB has been that shaft in my driver... Close second would be the MMT60.

Back