Old Waverly and Mossy Oak gathering (unofficial)

Anyone else want to join this merry band of marauders? If you want in, we've got a little bit of time. We've got a fun bunch so come on!

Any thoughts on format for the rounds?

FYI I will be securing my room tomorrow, since I will be getting my own
Hope that is ok.

A couple of guys have had to back out. If you’ve been on the fence, or things have changed to free up some time, we’d love to have you join in the adventure.

A few slots have opened up. Any takers? Come sweat with us in July!

I'm looking forward to following the action and seeing live photos of the courses. It will be a major tease for October.

FYI I will be securing my room tomorrow, since I will be getting my own
Hope that is ok.

#TeamParadise advance Scout Team! Enjoy the weekend, brother!

Played both courses with my Dad and my Uncle 2 years ago, and we're going back for Labor Day weekend this year. Loved both courses, and the dinners at the Clubhouse were on point. You guys are going to have a great time!

7 weeks out.

Now is the time to get in, if you aren't. Personally, I think Captains @jdtox and @JDax ought to join the fun. Scouting for the benefit of their team. I understand if they don't.

I sort of wish we had scheduled this for pre-July 1, to kick in on the post count wave that is building.

@Parrot remind me of the deadlines again?

We've got about 2 weeks before I have to submit the rooming list. Sooner, if the course calls for it.

we do we have to call and pay?

we do we have to call and pay?
After I submit the rooming list. When that is done, I'll let everyone know. I'm hoping we can fill out the 12.

After I submit the rooming list. When that is done, I'll let everyone know. I'm hoping we can fill out the 12.
Awesome. Thanks again for coordinating @Parrot !

I sort of wish we had scheduled this for pre-July 1, to kick in on the post count wave that is building.
We start the push to 9,000,000.

Was talking to my wife about this today. Would have to drive down from Northwest, WI. 14 hour drive.

Would do it if I can pick her parents up in Chicago to go back with me to our lake place, but they are unsure if they want to go to the lake this summer or not.

Too early for them to commit which translates to it being too early for me to commit also.

Thanks for setting this up. Will let you know if and when anything cha

We've got spots for 2 more. Come join us for the weekend. We'll have great golf and camaraderie, and tell many lies about our games and whatnot.

Last edited:
Rusty,
I won't be able to make the trip. Hope y'all have a great time and we are able to link up this summer and play some.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Hate to lose you from the group!

Rusty,
I won't be able to make the trip. Hope y'all have a great time and we are able to link up this summer and play some.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Shane, I hate that. You'll be missed.

Back