Oldest Club in Your Bag?

Tour Edge XCG6 3 hybrid that I will use for certain courses.

For me they're one and the same, oldest tenured and oldest release date - Callaway V-Series Heavenwood. Not looking to replace it; just works for me.

Odyssey Metal-X Milled #6 putter. I just love it so.

I have the 16* in my bag , glad to see i'm not the only one. So easy to hit and yes they came out in 1998.
I have a 19* I purchased from eBay a few months ago to give a whirl. Just wanted something easy off the turf if 3W wasn’t working.

In terms of always being in the bag, I have a 27* Callaway Big Bertha Diablo hybrid. Every year I think about replacing it, and every year it gives me reasons not to. I think it came out in 2009 or 2010.

Occasionally an Adams 21* Black Super Hybrid or the original 19.5* Wilson Fybrid make the bag. Fybrid might be from 2008.

SWAG Handsome One Undressed - one of the early SWAG models, this was my first SWAG putter and the one that has the most miles on it. I like that it has absolutely no paint fill and was meant to be that way. I've had some fun rounds with that putter, and every time its in the bag its like being with an old friend.

Fitted Odyssey O-Works Red 7S. I suffered though being the worst putter ever for several seasons before finally getting a professional putter fitting a few years ago. I never was one to tinker with or covet putters anyway so I expect the Red 7S will remain my oldest club for years to come.

Oldest is my ST190 5W

2008 Wilson Staff hybrid. Does the job, hit it decent and dont use it that often. Like the look compared to the more recent styles out there, is main reason I keep in the bag.

Just to explain, not the longest tenured, but oldest as in release date. What is it and why do you keep it there?
Mizuno T-Zoid True irons. I keep them around because they are just a great, classic blade. Im still not convinced that new blades would be any better than these are.

Right now the oldest club in my bag is my Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon

Back